Fun in a candy wrapper, but watch out for the ads.

Kid, 10 years old April 2, 2010

good games, odd ads

i think it is a good site, but there are ads all over.
Adult Written byTheMelMonster November 10, 2008

Play our games...stay at a hotel!

Kind of disappointing considering the fun name. A very typical game site with very atypical advertisement. Ads all over the place for things like...Radisson Hotels and Resorts? Very odd...
Parent Written bymckinnon2 August 11, 2011

LOTS of ads but FUN to play.

EXCEPT for all the ads (and there are tons of them!) I love this website. The games are free to play and you earn tokens for playing which you can use to enter sweepstakes. I've even WON twice. The first time was about 5 years ago and I won a Nintendo Gamecube, Gameboy and 2 games! The 2nd win was just a month ago - I won a check for $100! AND unlike other game sites I've played - I actually received the prizes I won.
Parent of a 6 and 12 year old Written byback2schoolboo April 9, 2008

Family Site

+great games for the whole family +good variety of genres -limited selection compared to its competitors -"Line Golfer" does have a small ammount of bad content

Great site for all ages

This is a great site for all ages! the games are not only clean but fun! i have seen all ages play on this site. games are easy enough to understand but some can be difficult once you get to a high level. also you can play multi-player and that is really cool! This is a good wesite! check it out!!!!! 6+

Ads for everyone!

I like this website a lot, but there are too many ADS!Don't get me wrong, this website is good for a rainy day.It's just how many candy logos can you spot in one game?

Love it!

When I was really little, one of my relatives showed it to me and then I completley forgot about it and now I go on it all the time.