All member reviews for DiscoveryGirls

Teen, 16 years old Written byOceila Boudreaux February 25, 2012

Wow !

Wow . I Think This Site Is Great . Some FOUL Language , But Its Teen Girls .. Whattya Expect ?
Kid, 9 years old June 6, 2014

Really Good!

Discovery Girls helps girls deal with growing up.
Kid, 10 years old May 26, 2013

Amazing!

Discovery girls is an awesome magazine and the website is amazing. The website has discussions where girls can comment their own opinions. There's lots of advice and I think that it's very helpful to tween girls.
Kid, 9 years old March 16, 2013

LEARNING

our best

I THINK THIS THE BEST FOR KIDS
Kid, 11 years old November 22, 2012

Babyish Site!

Well, it is very stupid to me. You have to be eight-ten years of age to go on. The highest age is ten, and if you're over that age they tell you that your too old for this site, and to post a comment you have to go through the website handlers to post it! And they take forever! Also I think that it should be for seven year olds and under, though it talks about girl puberty, and boys, because it's babyish. Just don't go to the puberty section.
Kid, 10 years old May 20, 2012

LEARNING

Amazing Site, Not so Educational

The site is really good and entertaining. It answers all questions any girl may have about growing up but its so darn fun!!! There is trivia but its not an EDUCATIONAL site. I would tell all tweens to visit Discovery Girls and subscribe to the magazine!
Kid, 10 years old April 22, 2012

DG power

i love DG ALOT!
Kid, 11 years old December 4, 2011

100% perfect in every way!

This is the perfect site for tween girls! It's safe, fun, interesting, and it's totally an anti bullying site! The magazine and website has great advice for girls, and it tells them that they are not alone; other girls are going through the same things. It also has topics for blogging that cover the normal issues tween girls incounter everyday. Girls can also share their opions about topics and give advice to others. This site promotes good self estem, its the best!
Kid, 11 years old September 23, 2011

Disappointing website. Great magazine.

Discovery Girls website is boring. There are some things about boys, but it's not inapprioriate- anyone over age 8 can be on the site in my opinion. the magazines are great and I wanna subscribe to them though. the website provides blogs and an oppourtunity to write about your opinions on such things on your home city, your friendship problems, your opinions on the Alabama girls, etc.You can read blogs written by the staff and by the cover girls. However, there are no games, there are a few quizzes and embarassing moments, and you can't even write your own blogs unless you get chosen to be on the cover of the magazine. There are a few articles, but they are a little boring. You do get to express yourself a little, but there are no chat boards, or much fun. I suggest you subscribe to the magazine, but the website will bore you! There are a couple articles on the site you can bookmark on your account though.
Kid, 8 years old March 3, 2011

love it!!
Kid, 10 years old January 22, 2011

This is not for little kids but for Tweens and up! xD

I love this site I have an account for this site! It is so cool! I get to talk t girls from across the world!!! You can talk about anything!! Go to www.Discoverygirl.com I have the magazines to you just have to subscribe
Teen, 13 years old Written bytangled May 29, 2010

Old website was WAY better

I liked the old DG website better. There was more emmbarrassing moments (my favorite part of the magazize XD!) There was also more stuff to do such as quizzes and "Ask Ali" questions.
Kid, 12 years old December 15, 2009

good site

the only reason i say this site is iffy for 6 is because some girls post question about boys and dateing but besides that the site is fun and teaches girls valuable lessons.