Parent reviews for Disney Movies Anywhere

Simple to stream the whole Disney canon on your devices.

No reviews yetAdd your rating
Adult Written byQUINTISON N. April 1, 2018

Great app but it is no more

This is now available as movies Anywhere going forward and Disney shut down the servers so Disney movies Anywhere is gone! If you had any movies here you had to create a movies Anywhere log in and link to the new app otherwise you might have lost the digital copys stored here!

NO MORE this app is gone as of Feb 30 2018
Adult Written byNorman S. April 17, 2017

bfg, hidden mystery

We saw this movie on netflix and thought it was one of the best kids (and adults) movies we've seen in some time. We were really puzzled why we'd never heard of the movie as we usually watch for similar movies. Then found out it lost money - the only reason is the really awful job done in publicizing the movie. Watch for it - see it - you wont be disappointed!!!!!
Adult Written byElyse H. February 27, 2017

The website is ok. Customer service hit or miss.

The interface on the website is okay, and it works well as long as you're using the movie buying functionality and as long as ALL your devices are the latest and greatest technology. However connecting DMA to iTunes is a nightmare for this 2011 Macbook/2010 iPad user. The nail in the coffin for DMA for me was the customer service on the tech support phone line. I had an awful experience the first time I called. I talked to Don who would not let me finish a sentence and was so condescending with his customer service singsong voice, I cried after he hung up. Exceedingly rude and unbecoming of the Disney company; he should be fired. I called back and talked to Peter who stayed on the line for half an hour doing everything he could to help me. He even gave me a phone number to contact Apple to work out what was happening with my iTunes account.

Adult Written byAnel A. January 7, 2017

Customer service is the worse

I have suddenly been having problems with viewing my DMA movies through Vudu. There are missing movies. I have been trying to contact DMA, but don't get a response. I have been having this issue for a month now. They just don't seem to care.
Parent Written byanon-person December 28, 2015

Its ok for little kids and Disney fans like me

DMA is literally the best for adult Disney fans and little ones alike, because it is free to make an account, and you can watch your fave Disney movies online (you have to pay for them unless you have a Disney Movie Rewards code from an existing Disney Movie DVD you have) without the hassle of super slow wifi or bad cell service (like me) and it has literally every single Disney movie the company has made since it was first created. Also, I like how the website itself has exclusive shorts that are very funny for the little ones.
However, it s full purpose it not to educate children, but to educate them. Disney sometimes puts PG 13 movies on there that the babies cannot watch, which puts a burden on them. But, on the bright side, there is the most glorious gem of all: PARENTAL CONTROLS. This is what prevents the kiddos from watching bad stuff, so all I would do is like block the PG 13 stuff, duh. Another bad (ish) thing about DMA is "closed captioning" service. Yesterday, my son wanted to watch Planes: Fire and Rescue and I turned on the captions in English, and I click English, but the captions do not show up. Don't use the closed captioning service.
Overall, DMA isn't too shabby.

Privacy & Safety