All member reviews for Disney

It's a safe, busy, beautiful world at Disney.

Teen, 13 years old Written byyousif December 30, 2010

it is cool and they are cool
Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina September 17, 2010

Its a great site, just sad about the stuff they consitter "Disney"

I'll admit, the work is good, the site was well built, but, the stuff in it isn't what I'd consitter 'Disney' The only time Disney shows ANYTHING of Walt Disneys' is when the put it on DVD and then they make a page about it. Some things I go on, like Pirates of the Caribbean and Pixie Hollow, but the rest makes me sad to look at. "Demi Lavado" "Miley Cyrus" "Michal Musso" Look, for the BILLIONTH time, that stuff is NOT Disney, its a bunch of sitcomy money making junk (not the people, the way Disney uses them) I want to see actual Disney stuff, I'm sick of seeing "JoBro's" and stuff ALL OVER THE PLACE. Do I see anything truely appriceated? No, they may show Mickey Mouse, but he has turned into their little symbol. They remake things to make them seem, I don't know 'new' or something. I'm just sad, I am a Disney fan, where's the "Tarzan" "Little Mermaid" "Peter Pan" and all, its only shown when Dvd's are out, its been replaced, and I'm sick of it, I literly see dollar signs all over when I see the page. I go on Create too, and its fun and cool, I draw loads of things, even if they're from Nickelodeon, but I will NOT draw Hannah Montana, unless I'm protesting. I put one picture commenting on Miley Cyrus (not to offend the person, just the show) It quotes "Couldn't someone just tell its her by her face? Just curious" -no offence, but I've begged them over and over to bring the magic back, in return, they delete all of the good shows that are on early in the morning to make time for more sitcoms. Anyway, the site is good, the things they constantly shove in your face.. blah. The money thing: for the obvious reasons. Sexual: Its not exactly that they show that, its just all of the "Who is Jo gonna pick, will it be Stella?" "Will Cody and Baily get back together?" "Who will Miley choose, Jake or Jessie?" -gets on one's nerves.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLizeth Hernandez September 3, 2009

hi
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner March 27, 2011

A definate way to catch the disney fever

Great for the young kids who want to get on the computer, and the older ones can have fun with this too. Covers everything disney. I think they have a website for every movie in history if you look for a title in the search box.
Kid, 10 years old June 21, 2010

for all ages

love disney channel.com it is a good network right on disney chanel
Teen, 13 years old Written byGloryGirl April 4, 2010

And old Disney is. . . where?

I like it, its colorful interesting, and magical. But, when I was looking for things that - lets say, are classical disney, they kept popping up High School Musical, or Demi Lavado. I'm sorry, but that isn't classical Disney. I just miss it, and I find it silly that the place that calls itself Disney channel, doesn't show movies like "Cinderella" or "The Lion King" much at all, while they repeatily show "Dadnapped" or "Hatching Pete." If it's going to be called Disney, it actually needs to show Disney. I'm tired of hearing about Miley Cyrus and all these tween shows! I feel like the magic in the world is packing up and leaving. Little kids may only like the "new" Disney because they've never seen real, fun Disney. . . some movies and stuff are okay, but it couldn't kill them to show some of Disney's hard work besides the shape of Mickey Mouse's head.
Kid, 10 years old March 21, 2010

eh

Fun games but inappropriate at times and for certain ages
Kid, 11 years old September 23, 2009

Pretty Swell! :)

I think this is a very safe enviorment ro everyone 5+ because it's not inapropreate what so ever. O the other hand, I do feel a little iffy on the use of the words.
Adult Written byjillianlovescats April 9, 2008

WWW.DISNEY.COM ROCKS!

I love this website!
Teen, 15 years old Written bydisney.jess April 9, 2008

This is a really good website just to browse around and play games on or watch a t.v. episode that was missed.
Kid, 10 years old April 3, 2014

Busy

The Disney website is jam packed. Cartoon violence fills some games. It is loudly announced that you 'shouldbuy Disney products, as anyone can access the large shopping center. You can watch full episodes, music videos, play from a large selection of games, and even get travel tips (to Disney World/Land). You can also click ads to go to the Disney Blogs. A very interactive website for Disney channel fans.
Kid, 9 years old May 18, 2013

too many yucky ads makes disney yuck

Disney is YUCK! I like the create games on there,but they only care about MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you love creating,try something else instead!
Kid, 11 years old January 26, 2013

Awesome website

I love this website.The old design was too complicated and wrong all the time,but the new one is better.I'm totally in love with this comic creator called,"Wolf Tales!" You can create any comic with wolves! Plus,It makes it into a movie! I would give this site 4 stars! *Plus, i really don't think it's for learning, this website is just for fun to play games and watch videos from your favorite characters from your favorite Disney show or movie like Lion King!
Teen, 14 years old Written byfanta09462 May 26, 2012

hy

i thing that be nice to each other.
Kid, 10 years old May 26, 2012

LEARNING

being good on the computer

i think kids if your going to on the computer suggest being good and put positive comments not negative.
Kid, 12 years old May 11, 2012

learning

best for laening because they learn more
Kid, 11 years old May 9, 2012

TEACHES

This site is a good site because it teaches us about responsibility and what to DO and what NOTto do.
Teen, 13 years old Written bychavierre April 27, 2012

chavierre

i kno how people feel becuase i was cyberbuulied and it was a horrible thing to go through i kno that its hard so kids ur parents are here to help u out and they wanna protect u.
Kid, 9 years old April 24, 2012

have courage

hi when it comes to cyber bulling do something adout it tell a grownup stand up say something dont egnor it do something its not nice its not cool help others dont let it hapen have courage
Teen, 14 years old Written byKelly K. April 21, 2012

disney rocks

I am 14 and i still watch disney the shows are funny and teaches little kids things in a simpler way.