It's a safe, busy, beautiful world at Disney.

Teen, 13 years old Written bynashira April 21, 2012

exelent acheviment

I think disney chanel is the best for kids to learn new things and keep a positive mesege on young minds
Kid, 11 years old April 19, 2012

THE FUN THING ABOUT DISNEY

i think disney is a awesome play to hang out with friends and family that can have fun and play games and ect . but the fun thing is you can relaxs and while the parents go sitting down on their chair getting a tan or somthing while their kids are playing that is a time of fun and relaxing
Kid, 11 years old April 10, 2012

panda

Kid, 11 years old January 6, 2012

good lol

is very good
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 November 3, 2011

Everything Disney

There is a bunch of stuff on this site, but a lot of it is newer Disney than older Disney (but they do have some old Disney stuff). As expected from Disney, there are a lot of ads on this site, but I haven't seen anything that led to age-innaproriate sites.
Kid, 12 years old October 27, 2011

Good, beyond the sitcoms

I love this site. Sure, as peeps have said, the sitcoms get a little annoying, BUT...if you look away from the sitcoms for a second or two, you can get to the true greatness. Think about it: Phineas and Ferb. Kick Buttowski. Up. Toy Story. Cars. Tangled. Finding Nemo. Rattatouille. And MORE! Look, I am a nice, sweet girl who is a Disney fan. I have explored the site from pixel to tiny pixel. So, to recap, here's my advice to all of you: look away from the sitcoms to get to whatever you like. Sure, it's a little hard, but possible. It's not all Disney Channel, and Disney Channel also has Phinneas and Ferb, which is a VERY good show that almost EVERYBODY likes!!! :D
Kid, 11 years old October 18, 2011

Disney

Older children also go on it, which may cause problems. Children above eight learn some wods that aren't kid-appropriate and draw pictures that are only adult-appropriate. And there's no doubt that some crazy adults go on it too.
Teen, 17 years old Written byDisneyfrigginsucks October 9, 2011

So, you ruined club penguin...

f--k you disney,
Kid, 8 years old August 23, 2011

Kids only!

This is for kids
Kid, 7 years old August 22, 2010

my review

i think this could use some silly stuff
Teen, 13 years old Written byNoseStuckInABook April 16, 2010

As a Disney fan, I say...yawn.

This site is mostly for Modern Disney. Not much for the old Disney movies. I love Disney with all my heart, but I find youtube a better place for my fandom. /sigh. But, I have found some really cute clothes on the Disney store. Disney Couture, though expensive, is really nice.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNickBoysRock15 November 30, 2009

i love it do you
Kid, 10 years old October 12, 2009
I go on occasnally.
Teen, 17 years old Written byAmanda marie coco August 9, 2009

give your money to the poor people and help

use one car and you can still safe your money and help all live thing and help the poor people and Thees .
Kid, 10 years old August 6, 2009
love it
Kid, 9 years old June 6, 2009

love it

go on disney.com to play all the games and win
Adult Written bygregsmith March 25, 2009

Find Discount Walt Disney World Tickets

Walt Disney world have so many attractions to visit. Walt Disney World is the favorite theme park for all fun loving human being. You can easily plan your family vacation inside Disney world with any budget. Infow2wdw provides discount Walt Disney World Tickets online. For more information about Walt Disney World Theme park you visit www.info2wdw.com. Recently I have gone to Walt Disney World along with my family. I was very glad with my family after looking different Disney Theme park. These are very fun, magic and entertainment theme parks. You must visit Walt Disney World. I have been a delighted customer of this website and would certainly make any booking of Walt Disney World Tickets from this website in future as well.
Adult Written byguklhkj February 19, 2009

AWSOME to the 100th degree!!!!!!

disney is like the best place for poeple to go to and it has a large variety for poeple to chose from,like videos,games and much much more.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008