All member reviews for DisneyFairies

A safe Neverland of fun and Disney products.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNorthernNights June 6, 2010

'Sorry you can't read this its for MEMBERS only'

I agree with the last statment. I mean I have a fairy on this site too, its fun. But only if you're a member. I think its a total rip off to get money. Your options are limited if you don't have a membership, can't shop, can't host 'parties' can't play certain games, can't go to certain places, can't do certain quests, its stupid! And, as you heard they made boy faries, which I'm sure lots of girls begged for. Its discusting! I mean why would a boy want to get on unless they are lonely and want to date little girls. Most of them are girls themselves and all they do is 'date' on there! They get 'married' 'kiss' some have 'it' and some 'have kids' as they all pretend to do. I had a 'friend' that said to me today: "I'm sorry but I have to delete you off of my friends list to make room for guys" That is pathetic and discusting! They don't even know these people! Also they need to inforce their rules better, and make more of them. If you report bullying, they take that 'bully' off your friends list or let you 'ignore' them, and thats their way of inforcing the problem. I've seen the bullies still on. And they have no rule agents dating, at least webkinz does! I want to go on Pixie Hollow, not eHarmony. This takes the name of Tinker Bell, and Walt Disney in vain!
Kid, 9 years old July 7, 2014

'Sorry you can't read this its for MEMBERS only'

Teen, 13 years old Written bySkyJewelDiamond October 22, 2013

Perfect!

The virtual world has closed down already, sadly.. So I go to the disneyfairies.co.uk website instead. It's flitterific there, as there are many activities that does not require much interaction with other users/players, so players that miss the pixie hollow can enjoy this website with no worries :) Many activities to print too, so this website is perfect!
Kid, 10 years old August 15, 2012

Well,

I think it is better than most virtual sites with membership because it is fun and more fair. Even if everyone says you cant buy anything without membership, you can with "pixie diamonds" that you get. You get 7 pixie diamonds for joining and you get them almost everytime you level up. thher's things that are ONLY for members such as the ballroom and two games. Another good thing: unlike other sites like fantage when your membership ends: you can get them back with pixie diamonds. But how is that any good? Well, you will get a lot of pixie diamonds at the end of your membership. I suggest you get a 1 month membership first and if you like it get 1 year membership. Every month you are a member you get free pixie diamonds. From 12 for 1 month to 100 for 1 year. Plus this is the only web I reccommend for getting a membership. There are also lots of things to do.there are lots of games that are fun and some are puzzles that can really challenge you. At parties there are also games that up to 12 people can participate. But there are some downsides. Some clothes are way too revealing. People report you for no reason ( a girl reported me for stealing ingredients. ) Some people say Kit and kiss
Teen, 14 years old Written byBarbiezRevenge December 3, 2011

Ages 4+

Not rerally a fun sight...Maybe for ages 4+ but i dont think any kids over 10 would enjoy it....
Kid, 12 years old April 16, 2011

lame!

ive never played, but my friends did and said its super stupid! you have to buy a $20 cheap, ugly doll to get the nice rare stuff! pay $40 to play for a month in a virtual word!? i don't think so!
Kid, 8 years old April 11, 2011

lovin't

i love this sooooooo much
Teen, 16 years old Written byimani redd November 25, 2010

keimani & damani show

i love it with all of mi heart.i like when mly kids look at it
Kid, 9 years old November 24, 2010

love it!
Parent of a 12 year old Written bywhitegirl October 24, 2010

whitegirl does whatevery she wants

dont care what she does and she is 12
Kid, 10 years old October 23, 2010

I love it.Its good for children 6+.
Kid, 9 years old August 11, 2010

fairy

nice good not bad
Kid, 12 years old August 5, 2010

Dull 4 non members. Aw Jingles

It's sad because non members can only do games and 1 quest per fairy. It's really boring because I saved up for a new hairdo only to find I couldn't buy it. They want to have the pride of having a free site yet make kids want the membership. Well it doesn't work. Then again I'm 12 and it's not for me. But I'm sick of the Aw Jingles: shopping is only for members. Aw Jingles: exploring is only for members, Aw Jingles: the ballroom is only for members.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMeow314159 June 2, 2010

GET RID OF THE BOY FAIRIES

I think this site is pretty fun, but you can't really do anything if you are not a member. This makes it boring. Also, one problem is that there are a lot of guys that try to "date" girl fairies on the site. I think this is gross, especially because most of the girls are very young and I mean, why would a boy play a fairy game? How old are these guys? The only reason they play this game is to ask out girl fairies. I think this is disgusting and they need to get rid of the option to make a guy fairy altogether. Lol.
Kid, 9 years old May 29, 2010

Good for little kids and tweens

Love it now boy do get on and filrts with girls.But other wise its great and give a good message to younger kids. My sister (five). Has no problem.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGeodeGem March 21, 2010

I wish I 'could' say Pixie Perfect

I think it's pretty neat, and I go on a lot. But I don't like how they limit everything to "Member's only" There's nothing else to do on there if you aren't a member, which isn't fair what so ever. I like there creativity and them trying to make things fun. Like right now, there's rainbows all over and stuff. But I think they need to inforce rules more, like these so called "boys" name themselves "boy" names and try to make themselves look like "boys" and they go on there, practicly pick up little girls, and judge them in these so called "gal cons" I only go to those to try to convince those girls out of it, and to yell at the host. My friend got kicked off because she called those "boys" pigs, yet this one girl called this other girl a pig just out of random. They need to inforce there rules better if they want to run a site. And they need to stop with the member thing because its not fair to those with un wealthy families, that are just looking for some fun. And these kids are always acting like they're cussing, and they make a fool out of themselves more than anything. They can do better, otherwise it's an amazing site.
Teen, 14 years old Written byOrihime February 25, 2010

This site is ok....? I don't like that they have a VIP thing similar to the Barbie girls but its cute? and ? i like they way they have new fairies and im a big tink fan?
Kid, 11 years old August 14, 2009

erandy

i love it
Teen, 14 years old Written bysianna9 July 17, 2009

Parent of a 3 year old Written bysungazelle July 2, 2009

Very nice site for girls to live their fairie dreams.

I absolutely love this site. I log on with my 3 year old, and she gets to fly around picking up flowers and playing all the little hidden games within PixieHollow. She still can't do everything, but i think by next year she will be able to navigate with no help at all. At three little girls can already figure out a lot of the stuff, and still the game would not be boring for older kids. Even i like going there! Disney allows parents to filter through the options that they will allow for their kids. Perhaps the live chat will also be optional. The only thing is the advertising. They advertise to both the kids and parents like crazy!!! They even make you pay fees if you want to really enjoy the full extent of the game. Truthfully, i am not a video game person, but this one is really high quality, so i truly recommend it.