All member reviews for DivaStarz

Teen, 14 years old Written bykatrin April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

divastarz

divastarz is approprate for all ages. my daugher, who is 6 loves it. i checked it out and i liked it two! katelyn my daughter was very disapointed when divastarz joined barbie because she couldnt play her favorite game. so get on the site. it's fun and approprate!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysamy129 April 9, 2008

Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byShonteniece June 5, 2010

good
Teen, 15 years old Written bysarah_16 January 30, 2010

this game is the best and i happento miss it i want to play itmyself!
Teen, 15 years old Written byandrefaiy April 28, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written bySisiXD April 24, 2009

Fannyloves@hotmail.fr

Kid, 9 years old February 22, 2009

awsome

From what I remember it was the most awsome thing.I wish they put it back online.
Teen, 16 years old Written bylafee January 21, 2009

it is good

it is verry good and funny

This was a very fun site, it pisses me off that they moved it to everything girl.com, it only has 1 game. That is really not fair, it needs to come back. Only 1 game, on it's old site it had over 20 games, and they were fun! Please bring it back, to the old site.

Gostaria que voltasse a existir o site da diva starz

Por favor coloquem novamente o site da diva starz..
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

this is great for little kids

this diva starz website is great for little kids it did not have anything bad and well its good for kids

Teen, 13 years old Written by12kaleas April 9, 2008

~~

this was the best web site ever before everygirl toke it over I mean there is only 1 game on it before there were 100 of diff. I just don't under stand why would they take it over and only put one game on it studied if you ask me and if you agree with me rate this and tell them how you fell

I LOVEEEEEEED THAT SITE!!!!!!

OMG it was like sooo fun and when i found out that everythinggirl had taken ove divastarz i was like SOOOOOO mad!!! uggh and i agree with whoever wrote that bratz.com sucks or w/e....bratz.com like doesnt even work right its SOOO STUPID!!!!! seriously they need to bring back diva starz!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bycute_bee_girl April 9, 2008

Everythinggirl.com did not have the right to take over Diva Starz

i was shocked that everythinggirl.com took over Diva Starz. I loved that website. I used to play on it everyday and it had so many games I never got bored. Now on everythinggirl there is only one game and it fails to work on my computer. When I was younger my perants did not disaprove of the website, they enjoyed it also. DivaStarz should have its own website again because I know that I and other girl my age and younger enjoyed the site.

This is insane!

I am so confused! Why is Diva stars gone? There was nothing wrong with it so why did they take it off. I will sue if I need to. All the kids with me say Yeah! wait one sec... you can't... oh well. Lets get divastars.com BACK!

i blew up

i dont think everythinggirl.com shouldnt of taking diva starz off that was the best site ive ever been on and if they dont bring back divastarz im not only going to stop going to everythinggirl.com i will say bad stuff about it