Parent reviews for Dizzywood

Safe, fun virtual world promotes positive social values.

Adult Written bybianca7788 May 16, 2011

dont join

it is now secret builders and you can say anything you want, do not join.

Parent of a 5-year-old Written bymadf2 June 23, 2010

is a sexual problem

a person told my kid that he was going to put his willy in her mary.

Parent of a 9-year-old Written byTora Gwen May 10, 2010

Good for ages 8-13, but can get a bit boring

Ok, I'm just going to be bluntly honest here: My daughter used to love this site. Addison's nine, and she joined Dizzywood about a year ago. It seems to be a pretty positive site, true, but it doesn't have a chat filter. A lot of... Inappropriate behavior is demonstrated on this site, and now they've got all this Silver and Gold membership junk. Addy and I remember Dizzywood before this, and we loved it, but now that they've got restrictions on what you can and cannot do without a membership, it's just plain irritating. Overall, it's ok, but with it comes a price. Literally.
However, the games are a lot of fun (not very educational, but fun) and there are a lot of interactive quests and such. Addison absolutely loves these, but she wishes there were more actual competitions and stuff like that. (She's rather competitive; She especially wishes they had writing competitions.) Dressing up and personalizing the online avatar is fun, too, and I think this may be her favorite part of the site.
Overall, it's a cute site but it's not my favorite.