Kid reviews for Dizzywood

Safe, fun virtual world promotes positive social values.

Kid, 11 years old December 17, 2013

don't like it

just like panfu and club penguin it is a little minded shard of crab

Teen, 14 years old Written bykieranwasuek July 17, 2012

Please Bring Back Dizzywood! Best Game Ever!

This Game May Seem Like Not Much, Or A Waste Of Time. But I Think It's The Most Funniest Game And Since It Shut Down, I've Been Missing It Very VERY Much And I Would LOVE It To Come Back! It's One of The Most Funest And Most Loved Game I Have EVER Known! And I Think ALL The Kids Around The World Would Be Sooooo Happy If They Brought Dizzy Wood Back! I Think They Should Bring Dizzywood Back The EXACT Same As It Was! And I Hope They Don't Over Kill On The Member Items And Stuff. It's NIce With Some Because It Makes You Want To Be A Member But If You Make Only Like, 2 Things For Clothes And Hair Styles and All That, That Would RUIN The Game! Please Decide To Change Your Kids Account Into A Member Because We Really Really Would Love To Have The Website Back! That The Best Game Ever! I Love Dizzywood!... Please Bring It Back...Please?

Kid, 10 years old April 10, 2012

BAD!

its borring!!!! and ppl r rude i said and a girl said idc and then she said get away from me little girl!

Kid, 10 years old November 1, 2011

the best Dizzywood game ever.!

I think it is soo cool beter than cool

Teen, 13 years old Written byCupcakes12346253 August 5, 2011

My Review

Hi, I know Dizzywood has ended, but there was basically, no harm in it to be honest. I mean, oh sure just a little bit of kissing but, nothing major. Your NOT aloud to do nudity, so when you pick a top, it flashes like that so no like, bras or such. AND, ourworld has no belly tops or such, so, perfectly safe. i went on for like two months or so, and well, i never heard one person do anything really harmful ( as in cursing, sexual, drugs and drinks, safety problems, violence). Unless kissing or such is not allowed. I mean, they have the choice to not do it. So, well, it is PERFECTLY safe. I must say that. And Dizzywood was amazing. It had challenges so you could test out your brain to see if you can complete them. And your friends could help u. So, I believe this website is PERFECTLY safe. No worry parents, as long as your child is 8 and up, your child is perfectly safe. They should know what's appropriate and inappropriate themselves.

Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2011

Dizzywood's good

Its a really fun website,but some kids that are 13 and older would do bad things and say bad things in a code,but theres a block feature to well,block people.

Teen, 14 years old Written bygamerater21 July 6, 2011

Beware

This website was actually really fun except for the membership part and there were alot of bad language and violent issues.Another thing is that you can basically tell anyone where you live and your phone number.It really shouldn't be for kids but it has been shut down anyways. :)

Kid, 9 years old June 29, 2011

Great and I started when I was seven

Hi I am Cindy I grew up on DW literally sometimes people would make fun of me but then we would forgive eachother. Its a great life lesson. Also I am in the DMC (Dizzywood Movie Club) we make great movies all eduacational. Now that it closed down my heart is broken because I have been on there since about 2008 and so many memories are between me and my friends on there. Now that dizzywood closed all the people who go on strike for dizzywood to come back everyone pretty much in the Movie Club goes to OurWorld. Ourworld is a great site for 9 year olds and up but it will never beat dizzywood. People on dizzywood never curse and if they do the people will not see the message. Thanks DizzyWood for all my great memories.

Sincerely,
rosabelle4278

Kid, 11 years old March 4, 2011

mmm not too good

well, i recently visited this site it used to be dizzywood it is now "secret builders". which makes this site.... not as nice or fun. when i visited there were lots of "yall byatchas" and "wanna be my gf" or "i had saxx and saw his p" i think this is horrible and shoukld be monitered and adults shouldnt be on! it would be much safer

Kid, 12 years old January 26, 2011

I grew up on Dizzywood

Background: Dizzywood shut down Jan.11 2011, and transferred all it's members to secretbuilders.com. It's an okay site, except that dizzywood was for pre-teens and secretbuilders is for 9 and younger. Me and my friends might've cried a little, when dizzywood closed, but you can't blame us. We joined in the first year or so and got majorly attached.

Pros: Dizzywood is an amazing adventure story. Tons of missions, cute clothes, places to discover, things to do. I made great friends on dizzywood that I will never forget. Great people from all around the globe.

Cons: Around Valentines day there is some dating. Girls can be drama queens, and some words pass the filter.

Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2010
Kid, 12 years old August 10, 2010

Meh...

This game was fun before membership, but when they added it, it sucked.

Teen, 16 years old Written bybieber_fever55 August 2, 2010

zzzzzzz...

Although the site is educational, caution should always be taken with an online chatting system. You never know who could be on the site, like sexual predators. And the game is kind of boring for people about 14 or older. The game is also kind of hard to figure out if you are a first time player, but boring after you get the hang of it.

Kid, 8 years old July 6, 2010

Kid, 10 years old July 1, 2010

Judger says:

Thank you Serenity! If you think markingall the concerns buttons are outragous, let me tell you whyi pressed ALL of them!

Violent/scary: Roleplay - A little too graphic
Sexual behavior: Kissing, "sexual exersises" (if you know what i mean...), hookers/strippers, virtual marrage - they do ALL this in one room (or if its lonely)
Language: Switch letters LIKE ship,carp,beach, as hole, ECT
Product placement: Its REALLY noticeable- they dont let non members buy anything!so - why not convince them to buy a membership??
Drinking , drugs: PRETENDABLE!!
Messages: Cursing at each other!
Safety: An issue! come on? kissing?! (refrain) KISSING?!
User content: Make FAKE ages to go on dates.

Please, don't let us be this way...
Dizzywood will now be reccomended to teens/teenagers.

Kid, 11 years old June 27, 2010

Dizzywood.com = HELL for little kids

I absoulutely HATE Dizzywood.com. Too much sexual commenting, people are fake smoking drinking, there are kid hookers, there are also play bars, and an item (orange tree), if kids, enlarge it and grow it, it looks just like a stripper pole. there are also kid strippers. FYI.
If you want your kids to keep their mind pristine, please do NOT play dizzywood.com

Teen, 13 years old Written bytangled May 30, 2010

Good, but confusing.

After reading the review, I went out and got my own free account. It was pretty good, I not really confusing. I've only been on it once. But, it still sounds fun (please note that I only logged on for about 5 minutes before logging off.)

Kid, 9 years old May 29, 2010

BORING NOT FUN

boring play for a day then got tried of it

Kid, 10 years old March 17, 2010

Good for 8 to 12 kids 13+ might get bored

This game is Great for kids because they have a great filter and its just fun for kids! I have no negative comments but one. The game can get boring and sometimes the game runs rather slow and the chat filter is very very sensitive which can also be a good thing for some.. I would think this game would be enjoyable to 8 to 12 because 13 and up would get bored on the game.

Kid, 10 years old December 29, 2009

It's OK I Guess

This website is OK. You can type what you want but sometimes they mute you. Other times they don't. It's a good website I guess.