Grown-up Dora doll mixes social responsibility with fashion.

Kid, 9 years old November 5, 2009

good for kids

good for every kid who wants to learn.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 10, 2010

are u kidding me?!!!!

are u kidding me?!!!!!!!!! A grown up dora for older kids?!!! Wasnt one dora enough?!
Kid, 11 years old April 29, 2011

WORST WEBSITE EVER!!!!!!!!

DORA HAS RUINED THE INTERNET AGAIN!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old June 1, 2010

Try to fix the doll to unlock everthing

What in the world?! I thought I will like it but, I almost forced my mom to by me that doll! But you got to be kidding it won't unlock almost anything! Wow I think they are trying to rip people off! I so sorry if I said this the people that made the doll, but you need to fix it so it can unlock everything. Because lots of people don't have that kind of money. If you guys are reading this please fix the dolls to unlock everything or, they are going to be angry at all of you but, once again I'm sorry. I hope you guys think about it so, I can buy it. And I can rate the stars to one to five.
Kid, 9 years old December 11, 2009

i hate everybody

i hear it sucks
Kid, 9 years old November 2, 2009

doralinks rock

i like doralinks a lot
Kid, 9 years old November 1, 2009
Kid, 11 years old October 30, 2009

I think they expect 11 year olds to like Dora!

Only little kids will like this!
Teen, 14 years old Written bywoopa_doopa January 26, 2011
Teen, 13 years old Written bytangled May 30, 2010

I miss the OLD Dora

WOW. Dora has completely changed. I used to love the show when I was little. I watched the TV show with my 4 year old cousin a while ago, and I hated the fact that Dora had changed so much. I found it sort of sad. Who do they want watching that show now? 10 year olds?
Parent of a 4 year old Written bymintchap February 8, 2010

Waste of Money

Dora Grown Up Girl completely sucks. The software entices kids to click on various places they don't have access to without purchasing more stuff. Imaging the disappointment on your child's face as she can't get into all of the areas that look so fun. If you want to be constantly nagged by your daughter to spend more money so she can open up more things, then this is the perfect toy. What would have been far better is a toy where you could actually use the software that came with it to get into everything. Popping up text messages young children can't possibly read saying the area is prohibited without paying more money is absolutely dispicible and poor-choice marketing.