All member reviews for ElfYourself

Create a dancing elf version of yourself.

Teen, 14 years old Written byway245 April 30, 2011

What? Age 14 and up??

What is this? Age 14+? This is perfect for any age! This is a great thing to do for a family Christmas E-card or something!
Kid, 9 years old January 29, 2011

Expert review FAR from truth

WHAT THE HECK! 14+? ANYONE WHO CAN GO ON THE COMPUTER CAN DO THIS!
Kid, 12 years old December 12, 2010
Adult Written bytreec December 16, 2014

rip offf

dont do it. i download a video and they charged my credit card$20 when it was supposed to be less than 2 dollars. i never got the video and never got a refund they wont even answer my emails. RIP OFF im boycotting the two stores . again RIPPED OFF FOR CHRISTMAS!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySadieDaisy138 November 30, 2013

Good for Kids that know how to work computers

This is a very fun website for Christmastime. It has a positive message to show that you can have fun. You have to check an agreement saying that you won't make an elf that has any nudity, but it is always possible that you could upload a photo of nudity and email it to anyone. The logo of Officemax is at the top of the screen. Also, young kids could accidentally agree to buy their created video for $1 by pressing the wrong button.
Kid, 12 years old December 7, 2012

Applejackisbestpony

Most. Pointless. Site. Ever.
Kid, 12 years old February 14, 2012

seriously you are joking

look no language and nothing we cant do so this is for kids and all ages plus 14+ no that,s a joke i may be a kid but it,s true kids and teens and adults play it i agree it is hip for kids safety is imprtant yes i know but is anything bad with this website no it is not so play this
Kid, 11 years old November 23, 2011

ElfYourself? It's a must!

My mom and I love this website!! It's so fun and funny!! It is not a bad website at all!!! I laughed when I first tried it, it's so funny!! 14+? I think that it should be 9+. Kids under 9, should get adult supervision and help, because it might be confusing to them. If you would like to download the videos you make, you have to pay $5. That bugs!!! But, they have to make money through the website one way or another. If you still haven't visited the website, after reading all these reviews, go!!!!! You won't regret it!!!
Parent Written byspellingbeequeen October 11, 2011

Elves

I have gotten several emails of them that some of my friends and family have sent me. It's a lot like Jib-Jab. I find that it is very fun and creative. You get to choose a picture of yourself from iPhoto and then choose your theme and music. The mini you-elves dance according to the music you chose. Despite the fun, it's not very safe and there are many advertisments.
Teen, 13 years old Written byviolet-roses October 1, 2011

A fun, cute site.

Its a very cute and funny site. A teacher showed our class this site awhile back. Mainly a site for enjoyment.
Written byAnonymous September 18, 2011

Fun site!

This site made me laugh so hard when I finally got around to making some cards. The star wars one, especially XD
Kid, 8 years old June 23, 2011

i love elf yourself

i love it
Kid, 9 years old May 15, 2011

Insane, all ages!

Its a great site, used this a while ago and love it, its fun for everyone.
Parent of a 3, 7, 11, and 15 year old Written bysupermom122 May 14, 2011

Family Fun

My children always enjoy making elf videos on the website. I don't see the problem with even my three year old on it. None of my kids have a facebook ecxept for my teenager who doesn't post pictures of herself and the family. People are also over-reacting about the OfficeMax add. Why would a child desire anything they sell there? I don't understand it. This website is perfectly safe.
Kid, 9 years old March 24, 2011

Original, created content gets the family into the holiday spirit.

ElfYourself is an Original Website, with almost no concerns.People can put their faces on the computer and turn themselves into elfs.Just about every video is funny, and it never gets old.Safety is not a problem, since it lets you have fun, and you can share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.Although they say you can't put any pictures of nudity and violence, the pictures are not monitored, so you can make an offensive elf.The website is powered by JibJab and has a link to the Office Max website.Videos always begin with ''Office Max'' on the screen, followed by ''JibJab'' on the screen and then the video begins.The website is all for fun and gets you in the holiday spirit, so when Christmas is near, and you want to send your relatives and friends a video of you and your family,this is the website for you.(NOTE:Only powered from November-January).
Teen, 14 years old Written bybpowerslol January 1, 2011

YOU DONT NEED TO BE 14 to play !!
Parent of a 12 year old Written byWeeklybob December 26, 2010

WHAT?@!#!^$%35934^8

You do NOT have to be 14 to play this.
Teen, 14 years old Written byhaleyrox01 December 24, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byLadyKitKat11 December 21, 2010

Very creative =p

Hahahaha, this is great, you put your face on a little elf and dance around! =p
Kid, 10 years old December 21, 2010

What?

Great Website . Kids do need to be careful but still fun(ny) website you shall love it