Not flashy, but filled with good educational activities.

Adult Written byLM April 9, 2008

great site for inforamtion for reports

This site offers a lot of information on all types of subjects. My daughter's use it frequnetly to research information for shcool reports, especially geography.
Parent of an infant, 6, and 8 year old Written bySharnon007 April 9, 2008

Excellent Resource...

I LOVE this site! Not only did I add this to my homeschool resources but I even subscribed! Great for 4 and up! Excellent for learning vocabulary as well as dictionary/encyclopedia skills, and completing web quests. VERY INFORMATIVE!!! Like an encyclopedia for kids! Mix this with a talking browser and it can't be beat.
Educator and Parent Written byGods HS mom October 20, 2011

Excellent site!

I am a home school mom, our budget is tight so I do not give money unless something is worth it and proves it's worth. Enchanted Learning has free activities and work sheets which we used for several months before signing up. I love this site, very age appropriate and very informative on a wide range of subjects. Nice job Enchanted Learning!
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 April 9, 2012

Good for kids

This is a good, educational website. I've gone on it when I was younger. You do have to be a member to get some things, but the majority of things are free.
Kid, 11 years old January 18, 2012

Poor design, not kid approved

Enchanted Learning ain't enchanted; it's poor design will make even the sensitive website viewer click it out.