All member reviews for Fantage

Cute, fun virtual world with great safety measures.

Adult Written byButterfly2909 September 6, 2010

9/10

I Like It! I Am Butterfly2909 On Fantage. I Think It's A Good Website But Not That Safe Because Some People Jump On Each Other Which They Call "Sex" . And They Should Stop It.
Kid, 11 years old July 4, 2010

Wonderful

Its great and they do block bad words and sex and stuff like that my brother is 8 and loves playing fantage i became a moderator on that website its so mcuh fun lots of fun and games and you can have you own party on it and it does block bad words and sex because i once tried saying it on a different account to see if it was good enough for my little brother I think if your looking for a fun website this is the best website to go to. =D
Kid, 10 years old April 20, 2010

I think that fantage is awesome for kids but I think that the membership thing is unfair to kids whos parents dont want to waste that money.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytwingalaxies November 29, 2013

...

Its..not acceptable anymore for uh..Young children. As a -- year old myself, I think I have good grammar due to being educated. The website has grown. :/ The people on there will usually say, "owo" or maybe joke about inappropriate content. I suggest making your child go on lower servers, however, some groups decide to go on lower servers. STAY away from Yellow Yeti/White seal. Thats where some of the innapropriate things are. I suggest putting them on Safe Chat or getting with a friendly group of friends. Monitor your child's inventory, there are a few, "showing" things in there. Don't be too clingy with their account, however. Its a fun website, however I don't think it would be too good for learning if you left them alone. Most people are 12-16. For younger: Monitor a lot. Older: Give them a bit of freedom. My username is pikachu160 :D. Yes, I am not strict, I just like to talk with good grammar, and sorry if I'm a bit sarcastic/mean at times. I just hate wen pppl tlk like tis.
Teen, 13 years old Written by_wolf_ October 20, 2013

It's alright...

I think Premium Membership has gotten way out of hand. Nowadays, there is competition between Premium Members and Regular Members. Also, most of the clothes you can buy are for only for Premium Members. How unfair is that? But that's not all. People are constantly hacking into other users' accounts, stealing their items, and going through a lot of drama. One of my friends QUIT because she was cyber bullied on Fantage! But if you avoid this, you can find a safe and enjoyable world where you can meet many friends and play lots of games. You even can limit their chat to make your child's experience much safer. Fantage is a LOT of fun. But instead of Premium Membership, buy eCoins. With eCoined items, you can wear Premium items while being a regular member. Trust me, it's MUCH better.
Kid, 11 years old September 30, 2013

Membership and ecoin problems

All of the good items require membership.The ads for buying premium membership are frustrating,why would they ask a 5 year old child to buy premium membership?Because they know that young children have no experience of knowing about people hacking into their parent's credit card and stealing all of their money.I myself have been playing on Fantage since 2011,and have not bought ecoins and membership and still had fun with all of the non-member items,and have earnt ecoins.Overall,Fantage is okay but demands young children to buy ecoins and membership way too often.
Kid, 10 years old June 17, 2012

Not good for young kids!

I love fantage, but the kids on there find a way to slip their words through the filter. one time, a mem boy asked me since your a mem, can i see your v*gina? And, one time some GIRL YES A GIRL, asked me can i see ur *ss? fantage needs to lower the prices for membership and ecoins also! I had to use almost all my allowance to buy a membership. the dating and sexual stuff needs to stop. I liked the old fantage better then this dirty, filthy new one. p.s. my name on fantage is mya23415 if u see me, add me! im usally on blue tiger.
Kid, 11 years old June 4, 2011

Fun Site, Shopping Promoted

It's a very fun website, however shopping and advertising are rather overly promoted. Nothing innopropriate, but kids need to know how to watch their time on sites such as fantage.
Kid, 10 years old May 2, 2011

Love it!

This site is great! Probably the best virtual world i have ever played, and i have played A LOT. My only concern is some people tend to date. Also, there are insecure girls who will play, and try to be bad by using words as cuss words so they can get past the filter. Just ignore them. Have fun playing! Add me there: Icey24635 I'm usually 1st or 2nd at the hall of fame for trendsetters, so thats the easiest way to see if I'm online.
Parent of a 3, 10, 11, 12, 15, and 17 year old Written byAlyssa_299 July 31, 2010

Good site

My daughter, Chelsa goes there. She like's it and so does Marira. And totally safe.
Kid, 9 years old May 20, 2010

Perfect for any one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean it!!!

This website is cool i have been on it for along time since Janurary.Great for even babies.NO ISSUES AT ALL!!!!!So if any one says that i will be mad!!
Parent of a 10 year old Written byI love my animals May 1, 2010

Good For All Ages

I think this website is excellent! I give it 2 thumbs up. My child goes on it all the time and has a blast! It is very age-appropriate for my child who is ten. Whenever I am on the room all I see is my child in The Star Cafe playing tic tac toe! Very good for my child!
Kid, 8 years old August 18, 2009

It can be for tweens

I think fantage is a fine website and is okay for kids.
Kid, 11 years old April 7, 2013

Ay ay ay... Needs Work

people find ways to sneak words thru the filter, calling people bill sits, noobs, farts, and try and get dates. They say - "You got a one?" or "hey bay! wanna hold hands?" or even "whoa you are really cute. You wanna get marie?" Once i even saw people trying to makeout and make lov on a dare. They say cas cas and try and garb parts and "makieout". i mean these are KIDS! They "garb peoples parts" and make love. Its very inappropriate. The game emphasizes members as much too. You cant go certain places or buy certain things. It is frustrating.
Parent Written byMellie Manner June 25, 2012

LEARNING

Seriously?

I played on Fantage when I was 5. C'mon parents. Seriously?
Teen, 13 years old Written byShadoSiren May 29, 2012

Boring,repetitive, and doesn't let you do anything if you're not a paying "member."
Parent of a 9 and 12 year old Written bystarrparrent1 November 25, 2011

tween website

sexual content: some of the clothes they offer are skin colored. language:the people use "shell" instead of "H--l" but that's the only one i've seen educational:some of the games are educational. all in all i would say this is mostly a tween website
Adult Written bygsdrock August 5, 2011

Fun,Safe, Kind of educational!

Kind of educational, VERY fun! BTW I am not an adult. Occasional dating and stuff like that. Some people get random people to join their "families". But families are ok.
Kid, 10 years old July 3, 2011

ok

i like it i play on it sometimes but their are better sites
Teen, 14 years old Written bylindahearmerawr February 11, 2011

well i like it alot, but it is so money grabbing. you have to be a member to get almost everything. i got those gems that i earned myself, i put them in the orb thingy, and i was super excited to get something rare, but then guess what happened? a pop out came up and said "this item is too rare and only for premium members" another example is, when you go out to buy a nice costume in some store, all the detailed cute clothes are of course for members and all the plain, ugly clothes are left for the un-members. it makes the people who are not members like me feel inferior to the members. one highlight though is that they give you 500 ecoins if you show up for **only the first*** 7 days in a row. but only once