Cute, fun virtual world with great safety measures.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNya Gibson July 28, 2009

perfect for anyone

i think that this is a great website because some other websites are too violence.i hope i enjoy this.
Kid, 10 years old July 17, 2009
I love this website beacuse its a website that kids can chat on and interact. But, i dont think its for younger kids they can go on it if there over seven or seven beacause its kinda not a website for yonger kids play house disney is a safe websites for kids younger than six and the age six. This website is fun because you never know what pops up and whats gonna happen. Thats why tghis website is fun!
Parent of a 2 year old Written byDiamond98 July 4, 2009

I love Fantage

This is a good website for kids 7 and up because there are lots of games,chat rooms and lots of fun things to do.
Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2009

go fantage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love fantage.com
Kid, 9 years old May 31, 2009

I LOVE IT!!!!!

i have been going on 4eva now and i have like 20 avatars!!!!! but some ppl on fantage say "mades out" and "does more than hugs" and stuff but it is soo not bad i love how ppl host fashion shows and stuff!
Teen, 17 years old Written byqsawe May 28, 2009

i laughed

it was intresting.
Kid, 8 years old May 22, 2009

A must-read book for every 8-year-old

follow derections and not send bad stuf in fantage. be responsibale for things. tell your friends about fantage. nd remember have fun in fantage.
Kid, 9 years old April 6, 2009

More Parts

I LIKE IT BECAUSE IT'S VERY VERY FUNNY.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybravewarrior75 January 8, 2017

it wont load.

it wont load.i tried to make a guy account and girl account and after i made a guy account and said that he was recomeded by the girl account it wont let me on and if it does work it takes like 10 minutes to load.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMiss Kindness Star January 2, 2017

Fantage is ruined!

Fantage used to be a really fun website to play on. However, it is now ruined because way too many people are swearing on it. Recently, they added a new feature to the website called the Clubhouse. They ban swearing on the regular chat, but the problem is they don't filter any swears on the Clubhouse. Today, someone even called me a really bad name. I am very sad and hurt, and I just want Fantage to get rid of swears in all parts of the website!
Teen, 17 years old Written byAkeemi December 19, 2016

Kids should be wary when using this site-- better yet, DON'T use it.

Hello. I am a 17 year old female who has played Fantage since 2009. I believe this review is the most recent and will help you in your decision. Fantage is a game where boys and girls "of all ages" can chat, play games, and buy items to customize. Fantage HAS a filter but has altered said filter many times. Children and teens can go through the filter with ease, and Fantage does nothing about it. Reporting also does nothing. If you are under 17, please watch who you friend or hang around with. Also, PLEASE take the time to avoid free membership sites, you will get hacked, and banned. Do NOT buy membership. The game pressures you to, members may even pressure you too (members bullying non-members has been a thing for a long time). If your child is under 14, please refrain from letting them use open chat. Safe chat is the best option.. I don't know if it's even an option anymore though. Safe chat limits what your child can read based on automated messages and even some cute emotes. Communication would be harder, then, but it'd be safer. Membership allows your child to buy MOST items in the game, Almost all events are in it for Members money. Being a member without gold is like being a non member without a membership. They'll milk you like a cash cow just for their dying game. Most of the kids on there can't even spell, and trust me, it isn't on purpose. The online dating is horrible and should not be tolerated. There is also a Fantage forum ingame, people swear and argue all the time, call each other names, and do not get banned or anything. Please avoid that at all costs. The ingame family and wun stuff is just wrong. My sister had always been on safe chat when she played with me, and I wouldn't let her accept random people without me checking them out first. At the time (before we both quit) she was 8, 9 now, despises the game just as much as I do. They've even turned the once fun events into cash crops. They will not help you if you have been hacked or have had payment errors. Fantage will likely shut down in 2017-2018, when people start to realize.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysaraivaladez December 2, 2016

Its a nightmare for kids!

Ive been playing Fantage since 2012 and every year seems to get worst. Fantage takes down the best virtual shops and replace it with 'Members Only' places, Which leaves nonmembers with trash. Then Fantage creates this stupid idea of 'Gold' Which is money. REAL MONEY. I mean i have no clue what kids tell their parents these days but parents letting their child use their real money for pixels is insanely stupid. This is how it works. Kids pay for their gold, then buy clothes, hair, accessories, whatever. Then sell the items for more money to buy something else crazy expensive. The chats arent even safe either. In downtown theres kids typing 'beyjch' 'nqa' 'deq' Like is that necessary? Maybe this all explains the reason why in 2012, about 20 servers on Fantage would be full. Now 2016 its perhaps just one or two.
Adult Written byFantage U. November 19, 2016

Fantage

I have been a user of Fantage for many years. I am now older and I'd like to share some things. I've noticed that Fantage has become more desperate in forcing kids to get membership. There is little a nonmember can do. The outfits for the girls were always age appropriate. Now, there are shirts that show off the character's belly. This is wrong. This is a kid's website. I looked at the boy's avatar's clothing and they weren't as revealing as the girl's. Something is definitely wrong here. Besides this, the game is ok. There are lots of games to play and the chat has a filter so there can be no swearing. But there are always ways to get around it. Monitor your children, but don't seem too overbearing.
Adult Written byCameron L. November 18, 2016

Worst game

Every time I try to play fashion show, the final theme never shows. It is very annoying because that used to be my favorite game on Fantage and it hasn't been working for so long now and no one is doing anything about it. Also, they never add new costumes for non members and they hardly ever add new stuff for non members and I find that very annoying.
Parent Written byMissy C. October 2, 2016

Nice but

This game is really nice. It is friendly to its nonmembers because sometimes they will give you a week of free membership. People say "Club Penguin" is better but I made an account on it my self on club penguin and found out it hates its nonmembers. On fantage though, people always will say "Ceox" (sex) my place! They also have a way of sneaking cuss words out.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTrinityGrace September 29, 2016

Fantage Is not appropriate.

I'm a 12 year old who's turning 13 soon, and I have some things to say about this so called 'Appropriate' site. When I joined fantage It was around 2011 or 2012 and I was 8 or 7 and I loved it. With the consent of my parents fantage allowed me to meet new people and have a fun time(Not a lot of people got on at that time because It wasn't super popular) and I didn't feel bad about my clothes. When I joined things seemed to be appropriate and sometimes there might be an occasional Boyfriend tryout but I just ignored that. In the year 2013-2014 Fantage started to become Inappropriate and I didn't feel comfortable having my parents around while playing it. People would say bad words, be rude, and just overall do things that didn't reflect well on me. Because of Fantage I found this website called 'Xat' and someone sexually harassed me online. I cried and cried for hours not understanding because someone made a comment about rape that even a not so young girl like me could stand. In 2015 I asked my parents for a membership and said I'd work year round for it, and they agreed and let me have it. Later on that year I got bored of fantage and I didn't really have fun on it anymore. In 2016(a month or so ago) I re-joined fantage to see what It had turned Into. It's a sex filled site, people talk about guys 'Dicks' smelling like cheese, they have sex, say words like f*ck, b*tch, hoe, cunt, and other Inappropriate words you would not want your children seeing. I personally go on fantage once a day for maybe 5 minutes because I have a blog based on that and I feel like I have to, other than that I don't talk to people on fantage or play any of the games because I personally have decided fantage is a corrupt website. Sometimes there are nice people but people say horrible disgusting words and one time I saw a child say "Family tryouts my place no black people allowed" I was appalled by this and I think that is the wrong behaviour for Impressionable kids and teens. Also fantage things are mostly catered to people that are members even though the people controlling fantage are probably rich enough. It's also very hard to get stars and you have to pay $6000 dollars for a shirt on there.
Parent of an infant, 3, 4, 5, and 8 year old Written byMia Lavared August 12, 2016

Not very child-friendly

The other day my daughter, Mia went on fantage and there were people saying "Ends life" and people were saying misspelled words of bad words and people were saying they were drinking vine (Wine) and a girl and boy was saying they were kissing
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2016

Not Fair, vulgar, and suggestive

When I first joined fantage in April 2013, It was fun until somewhere in 2016, The membership costs too much, too many suggestives, and people saying vulgar words. This website is not good for kids under 13.
Kid, 10 years old August 8, 2016

Its Good But.....

You can't buy that much with the membership. Its not that fun. I want to play, but all I can do is get one board and free shirts. All the good stuff costs money. Its too poor. Otherwise, its good. No sexual stuff here, or bad swearing.
Teen, 17 years old Written byWillatree1 August 1, 2016

Used to be better

I think the old Fantage was great. I made my account when I was 9 or so and loved it. There had always been a distinct line between members and non members (members are the ones who pay a monthly subscription for better items), but it's gotten much worse. Now, you can't buy anything without having ecoins, gold, or being a member. All of which cost money. There are also shops and activities you can't participate in. I remembered about this site a few weeks ago and decided to see how it's changed. Now there are so many ads about becoming a member. It's just overrun. I get that Fantage needs to make its money to keep the game running. I just wish there were more options for kids who can't afford the subscription.