All member reviews for Fantage

Cute, fun virtual world with great safety measures.

Kid, 11 years old February 24, 2012

Fantage is AWESOME!!!

i get mad when people say "As a parent it annoys me greatly that there are strong distinctions between members and nonmembers. There is constant pressure to join and reminders of what you can and can't do and have. About the only thing good I can say is that it is providing a great example of unfair treatment as has happened with class or skin color. I'm sure someone will say "lighten up", but I think it's a lousy message. But rather than ban it I have allowed my daughter to play, but have made clear that membership is out of the question. " YOU LIAR NON OF THAT IS TRUE!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old February 16, 2012

shazia

it is so nice.
Kid, 8 years old February 13, 2012

I like fantage but membership is unfair

I like fantage, but I think too, the membership is too expensive! :( i want a membership but my mom never let me buy one cause its too expensive. Can you buy membership with your stars?
Parent Written bylilrn9 February 8, 2012

ok but not so good web site

i love this web site it is great for kids i love it. its a really good site. i do recommend it to people. you can play games and chat with friends and it wont let bad language in. its a lot of fun!!! but on another hand not so good one guy said i want u to kiss me and touch me i guess like hold his hand but other than that its an ok site
Kid, 7 years old January 29, 2012

fabtage

i think fantage is a fun little site for kids
Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2012

cool

it is great .
Kid, 10 years old January 19, 2012

fantage is fun

i think that fantage is a great enviroment for kids ages 6 and up.It has lots of fun games and activites
Teen, 13 years old Written bymsk! January 19, 2012

Good

This is a great webstie, very safe and fun!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybobcat902 January 13, 2012

i want membership

i really want membership
Teen, 13 years old Written bypeace:) January 10, 2012

Why I think it's not safe...

Their instant chatting is not really safe because you don't know who your talking to it might be random people maybe your talking to some girl avatar but maybe who's really playing is some man, and if your a child 6 and under you might accidentally give some personal info and he or she can track you down. So this website should be for kids older then 6 or they should stop instant chatting on the virtual website. Thank you for reading my opinion on this website!! :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byDesmond the moonbear December 30, 2011

Fantage: safe...or not

Although there is a filter to control language use, its possible that people can use secret language. for example "smex" fruck and so on so its pretty good as long as you maje sure your child knows the rules of cybersafety. -Desmond
Teen, 13 years old Written byEvelina404826 December 23, 2011

it is ok i guess

i think it is fine and awsome but not as awsome as moviestar plant
Teen, 13 years old Written bySavannahv2 December 21, 2011

Best Game I Ever Tryed

Fantage is a very good game, great for kids. Show's them how to be respectful of other's while having educational games they can play, such as the new ''Fantage School'' has opened and gave kids the opertinity of learning for stars and the more stars they get they can buy items while letting our chidren learn about money and how to earn things while be patient. I am a 13 year old on fantage and started when I was 10 I say it's for kids 8/17 it is a amazing site.
Kid, 11 years old December 2, 2011

See im 11 i know what goin on

Actually these kids on the game found a secrat way to DATE did I say date? yes DATE! these kids are thinking about love alot but the thing is (they need to pay attantion about education)thinking about boys and girl during a school day might effect on there report cards (you choose)
Kid, 10 years old December 1, 2011

About Fantage

I think it is the best website ever!
Teen, 16 years old Written bygurl4legendofzelda November 29, 2011

great game,but you need alot of $$$!!

i luv this game, honestly but hear me word for word: too expensive. sure, you can play for free and allbut the creators of fantage are making us becomemembers, which you have to pay alot of money for! being a non member is boring! they make non members feel like poor unimportant people when we have to watch members having a ton of clothes and making fun of us. if you are a member, its more fun. but all in all, its a pretty good game. also, just a tiny warning, some kids can be a little mean out there on the internet. not just on fantage, but every where else, too! be careful.
Kid, 9 years old November 26, 2011

emily

it is a great game
Kid, 11 years old November 17, 2011

Fantage Just Turned Educational.

On fantage, you can play games, chat with friends, have your own house... basically anything you can do in real life, and just now, fantage has made a "Fantage School" where users can play education games, such as combining letters to make words, addition and lots more!
Kid, 10 years old November 13, 2011

It's Perfect for all!

Fantage is an extremely well formed online Social Game for me. It is appropriate for all ages, and children are taught to ignore and report. What you would take as sexual (Family Tryouts, Etc.) isn't really what you think it is! It's just plain fun, and it really works on the social skills, member or non-member!
Kid, 10 years old November 10, 2011

awesome

It is a good website cause u can't say bad words or anything like that. it is great except it constantly reminds u of all the stuff you can get as a member which might not be good for parents but otherwise it is great!!!!! also if your child is at an age where you feel they might give personal information then you might want to keep them on safe chat so they can only say things already approved by clicking on the list of words.