Parent reviews for FarmVille on Facebook

Facebook farm game requires real cash to bear fruit.

Parent Written byCooldee June 11, 2011

Farmville is great!

I love Farmville because I can harvest crops, plan ahead and see what crops I need to work on, and it is so much fun!

Adult Written byhoobs February 23, 2011
this is only a 14+ 'cos Facebook is 13+
Parent Written byCommonSenseParent February 2, 2011

Safe and educational game is appropiate for all ages.

My elemantary-school age children play it, and I have found nothing objectionable. They don't care about the forums, they just want to play the game.

Parent of a 7, 11, and 16-year-old Written bybeet7love October 20, 2010

Keep the babies away, let the teens play

I like the idea of teaching your children that hard works pays off and being neighborly. It does give the impression that being able to say, 'No More Mortgage!' will make it come to pass and I am not a fan of the product placements but what are you going to do? You cannot escape it these days, especially with the collapse of the newspaper/magazine industry.

Privacy & Safety
Parent of a 2-year-old Written bydbzfabgirl September 17, 2010
I think its fun. I have played it before. I dont know about Other parent opinions.
Parent of a 4 and 9-year-old Written byconnielove93 July 22, 2010

Bought the farm!!

I enjoy this game very much because it teaches kids time and money management. I dont think it matters if the game is sped up from real farming because i dont think your child will be buying a farm any time soon. Also even if the game is sped up you still have to wait hours and even days to accomplish some things so Farmville requires a lot of patience. One bad thing is the game promotes using real money to buy things on the game which seems like a waste of money to me. But overall the game is fun and educational for kids.

Adult Written byIsabellaCullen July 1, 2010
This teaches kids to take care of plants (checking if time to harvest). The Children can also get animals we wont let our kids get.

Parent of a 16-year-old Written byshiela123 January 8, 2010

good for most ages

good math development

Educational Value
Parent of a 4, 6, 9, 10, 12, and 15-year-old Written byNerdy_Mamma January 3, 2010

Adult Written byhello farmville fans December 25, 2009

good for anyone over the age of 11

farm ville is very educational
it teaches you responsibility with yours and others farms. i think this game is very good for those who need more responibility and some people just like it anyway

Adult Written bycarissa90 December 24, 2009

Great for about 10 and up

This is a fun game that teaches its users the importance of hard work, because by harvesting your crops and trees you can buy decorations for your farm.

Parent of a 3, 7, and 9-year-old Written byRachelKoch November 15, 2009

Educational Value
Parent of an infant, 1, 2, 4, and 7-year-old Written byRAWRimaDINOSAUR November 15, 2009

Great for 7+ any younger, parental supervision

I believe that it has a good fundamental value, you can't keep your kids on a tight leash or they'll hate you, ask my mom :/