Kid reviews for FarmVille on Facebook

Facebook farm game requires real cash to bear fruit.

Kid, 10 years old December 2, 2011

Its okey, if you have lots of money.

I've played it before, its a good game. Do you want to know why I suggest its a ' Don't Bother ' Star? You need to pay. Pay. Pay. Pay!! Kids get addicted sometimes, and then its sad to find out they have to pay. 'Son, what would you like for Christmas?' 'Hmm, let me think.... Xbox Kinnect, A laptop and hmm,
for you to pay money for FARMVILLE! FARMVILLE! FARMVILLE!'

So Seriously, think about letting your children or yourselves play this.

Also, you have to wait ages for the plants to grow!! If I grow a plant today I have to wait till tomorrow. I would suggest PetVille.

Kid, 12 years old March 6, 2011

I don't do Facebook, I knew someone that did though.

If this game wasn't on Facebook 10 yr olds could play it. Farm-ville will teach you about math and responsibility This game is fairly easy, but can get boring. Also, it's dumb, how you'd have to pay REAL money for FAKE money. Plus, you start a winery or brewery, no big deal though, because drinks are called "Fruit Punch" and "Sports Drink"

Teen, 13 years old Written byAli J March 5, 2011

Boring, but appropriate

As long as you make sure your kids don't add anybody they don't know on farmville, your fine. But in my opinion, I don't like this game, it's just VERY slow!!!

Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2011

for kids, teens, and adults.

i like it and good for kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written bybookluver17852 January 31, 2011

great game for anyone

Farmville is a fun game for kids and adults alike. Sometimes you can gt sucked into it but there is nothing bad about it. It teaches kids to save money and spend wisely.

Kid, 11 years old January 19, 2011

AN AWESOME GAME!!!

This game is amazing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarkSoul1997 November 27, 2010

GOOD FOR EDUCATION

The good thing about Farmville is its educational value. It can teach children how to grow plants and be responsible for their own stuff. I would extremely recommend this to any child 5 or older.

Kid, 10 years old November 6, 2010

Educational but a lot of consumerism

There's a ton of consumerism for "FarmCash" and ads on the side of the page. However, I think it's educational, for example, kids need to realize to build something big and fancy, you have to spend a lot of money. Also, on Facebook, they strongly advise you to only add people as friends that you know in real life, so it's not a big deal. Besides the fact that you should be 13 or older to be on Facebook, I would think it's fine for kids 11 and older.

Kid, 11 years old November 6, 2010

Teen, 17 years old Written bygabygirl124 October 8, 2010

perfect for kids 10+

love it i play it all the time

Teen, 13 years old Written bycommonsense-BLEH September 3, 2010

this game is fine 4 all ages!!

what the heck?! This game is appropriate for people who are about 8! The only thing that would make this 13+ is the fact that u have to use facebook to access the game but thats a completely different subject. the game can get a little boring though. :L

Teen, 13 years old Written bymtbman September 2, 2010

Any age online farming!

I think that it is great for kids of nearly all ages. Sometimes it runs a little slow but I think it is great fun.

Teen, 15 years old Written byAshoo19 August 28, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 August 1, 2010

This game can be fun, but you need to pay to get more stuff

Farmville is fun for a while (for me), then it gets boring (I haven't used it in a long time). You can plant stuff and harvest crops, and other fun stuff to do with farms. But you need to pay with real money to get money to get cool stuff (like in othe virtual worlds). As for safety, when you want an accont on FarmVille you have to let Farmville be able to acess ALL of your information on your profile, which concerns me more now. It's not like they did anything bad, but letting someone see all your info can be very risky. It's not so much the game you have to watch out for, it's not bad, but some stuff like consumerism and saftey can be. No one under thirteen should even be playing Farmville on Facebook, since you have to be 13 to go on Facebook anyway. You can use Farmville, but just be careful

Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2010

Watch out for ads!

Watch out for ads! They usually offer a contest or IQ test. In the end you input your cell number and receive the answer or some other message. What isn't said, well it is in print you need a magnifying glass to see, that you are signing up to an offer that will make you give them money. If you don't believe me, it was actually said in Time magazine. Other that that its perfectly educational, as long as your kid doesn't blow your payroll on Farm Cash.

Teen, 14 years old Written bysnmgirlz June 14, 2010

on for thirteen and up

I rate farmville on for kids 13+ because to play you have to have a facebook and to have a facebook you have to be at least. The game is fun and clean, the only thing is the having to use real money thing in the end. Othewise it's great. (;

Kid, 12 years old May 29, 2010

cool

Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 May 22, 2010

The game itself would be on for 2+, but since you need a facebook account to play, I rate this iffy for ages 14-16.

I agree with Common Sense Media's rating. The game itself would be On for ages 2+ (however, young children may find it to be boring), but the fact that you need a facebook account to play is why I rate this game iffy for ages 14-16, since facebook is not suitable for anyone under 14 and iffy for anyone under 16.

Teen, 14 years old Written byCj9234 May 14, 2010
the rating depends. the actual game could be for prety much anyone, but it is on facebook so you should be about 11 at least.

Kid, 10 years old April 21, 2010
Ahhh, my mum is CONSTANTLY, and I mean constantly, on FarmVille. If we're going away, she plants carefully so nothing will die. She's obsessed, totally obsessed. I help her plant and harvest and stuff when she's making dinner, and there really isn't anything inappropriate about it! It's even good for five year olds, if they want to help their parents plant, with parental supervision, and as long as they're not actually ON Facebook, with a profile and stuff =D