Girls can make fashion dreams come true -- for a price.

Kid, 12 years old November 11, 2013

Positive

FashionPlaytes definitely has a positive message about expressing yourself. Personally, I would never buy anything I created. Otherwise, this site is great!
Kid, 12 years old May 3, 2014

Used to be fun

This place used to be fun, designing your own clothes and such... Then they removed that, and replaced it with the most boring cliche of all: a scene designer. You thought Stardoll hit rock bottom with Starmovie? Well, FP just went and hit that bottom, then just kept going, despite nothing being there but cold, hard, betrayal.
Kid, 8 years old August 14, 2013

The best fashion website ever

I am on Fasion Playtes and it is a fun and friendly website for tweens. Love it
Teen, 14 years old Written byzoeallheart May 17, 2013

Not sure about this one.

I found the process of making an account an easy one. Then yoy log in and create your characters face. I really love the options of accesories and har but you do not start off with accesoriues at first you have to make them or buy them from the shop. The mall has a number of different shops to shop at you have the option of buying your own clothes from what yu designed or buying things that other members have made. There are no character shops though this is just for creating your own unique clothing. I found it really hard to create my own design due to not being able to click certain buttons. This website needs to focus on how to add this styles. Over all i was disappointed but had fun creating my character.
Parent Written byMENana December 7, 2011

Nana designs too

I am an artist and grandmother, not a fashion star. I absolutely loved creating clothes for my granddaughters. The prices compare favorably to most regular retail outlets. I had great fun and want to play on the site with my grands.
Adult Written byitsybitsymonkeys August 4, 2010

Quality excellent, wait time poor, price fair, limited options ...

I think this is a lovely site for young girls (definitely pre-tween). My daughter and I enjoyed trying the different options (pretty much limited to a few styles, colors, and ribbon/crystal embellishments). For those girls ages 9 or so and up that are a bit more sophisticated in design, this site offers pretty fleeting joy (FYI: my daughter is 12). That said, the three items we ordered were of excellent quality and looked just like we prepared online. The price for quality is absolutely spot on. Look for coupons/sales. I have to admit that I found the color choices limiting (some times only 5-8 choices). We ordered May 2010. Finally, order took a good 2-3 weeks, HARD for a child who made a creation.
Parent of a 1, 7, and 8 year old Written byisaubery January 23, 2010