All member reviews for Fight My Monster

Fun battles, lots of interaction on social gaming site.

Parent Written bythemum August 4, 2011

Completely inadequate safety features. Swearing an issue.

My kids have recently started using this site. There are no swear filters in place, and as such my children have been subject to pretty much every swear word going. There are no report buttons for them to use, the only way to tell the company that something is wrong is for parents to read through old messages (or for kids to tell parents) and email them with any problems (this is completely contrary to what their parent info page says). This is absolutely not a safe site if you don't want your kids to be exposed to swearing. They are also allowed to file share, which essentially means all the stuff I don't want my kids to watch on youtube can be sent on here. Among other things sent to my kids (both are under 11), there has been a video with f*****g in the title, and Modern Warfare's 'top 10 kills'. Not sure why any kids site would allow filesharing, as it is blatantly obvious that this sort of thing will find its way on. Annoyingly I was not aware of the above for a while after my kids got membership as the info page is so utterly misleading on the matter. I am now in the position that I do not want them to use the site anymore, but they really enjoy the game and are not themselves being naughty. If I take them off I am punishing them for other peoples kids foulness.
Kid, 10 years old June 19, 2011

Little too violent

i think that it is a little too violent. The monsters fight and bones come out. A skull is included too. You have a choice to EAT the monster you defeat or collect nuggets (virtual money) from them.
Kid, 10 years old September 2, 2011

LEARNING

Fight My Monster: fun for all?

I love playing on this game, however in certain cases the winning and loesing nuggests bit can produce a message which may be a fleeing message as if to gambling however I'll let the site off since it isn't real money your using (asides from the membership opison). Still the fights are pretty intense. But it is a bit edicatisonal in the trading card bit and the games however it isn't something I would recomend for school.
Kid, 7 years old June 23, 2011

nice but :)

its nice but how do i create an account?
Kid, 11 years old October 24, 2011

DON'T GO ON IT

i don't like it. It got really boring i played it about 4 or 5 weeks ago only for 2 days. 1. The price for membership is too high 2. The arcade would NOT load 3.You can't meet the other monsters It's boring and some of the stuff are disgusting and un-fair! the stuff are so expensive and i didn't get half of the site. I AM NEVER PLAYING AGAIN period.
Kid, 8 years old September 5, 2011

No security

Security is dreadful. There is no contact information for parents to report misuse and there is nowhere for children to report misuse; which is not what the information page says. My son has received awful messages that have been threatening and included swearing. How do I report the people involved????????
Kid, 11 years old October 27, 2011

Boring

I don't like this game, it gets old like after two days.
Kid, 9 years old December 5, 2011

Not For 8 Year olds!

This should be for preteens aleast!
Kid, 11 years old October 30, 2011

Hate it.

Security is dreadful i seen swearing a lot the site is boring and disgusting. It gets boring after 2 days don't bother going on.
Kid, 6 years old February 19, 2012

kids like

its a great site for every-one in the family.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAcemknugent February 10, 2012

great website

i myself play fight my monster every day Aceops :)
Kid, 11 years old June 8, 2012

why the game is good from a players point of view

It has "not kid friendly words" in won of its mini games like gay and die
Kid, 9 years old August 13, 2012

review from a youth

Fight my monster is a educational website based on fighting there are cards and are colour coded E.G grod energy blue witch is the best. there is money to buy monsters and potions, it is 90% safe and no swearing ive seen and ive been playing ages. This is a review from a 9 year old please spread the word about fight my monster and allow your kids on please P.S it is action pact
Parent Written byglaschumaw July 8, 2012

pikachu taking a dump & having a hump - not 4 kids

was pretty shocked that within a few minutes of the start of my 9 y.o. daughter's 1st visit to this site she was looking at footage of pikachu taking a dump and having a hump. totally not suitable for kids. end of.
Kid, 11 years old June 30, 2012

think

Kid, 9 years old October 27, 2012

love it

im 9 and i still love this website it is amazing
Kid, 11 years old August 26, 2012

Not that bad!

This game is not very violent! In the fights they simply jump at each other, and then a spinner turns to see who wins , totally covering the fight. There IS a swearing filter, because one of my friends tested it. also if anyone tried to send you a rude video, it says " sorry, this video has been banned."and will not let you see it. If anyone sends you a mean message you can unfriend and/or block them. I have been on this website for a month and so far there has been no abuse, or mean messages. The simple fun games include chess and several other fun learning games. If the games do not load quit of them and go onto them again. If this does not work, then there may be something wrong with your computer. However this game is lots of fun and i am thoroughly enjoying it.
Kid, 12 years old December 15, 2014

It's fun!

Fun but there are things to know: People are able to send eachother swears, they can have had users, kids might think it's unfair when they lose, and one user is literally called Bad Nigga. 8 year olds play this and so do adults. 20 year olds... 30 year olds... even 40-50 year old MEN.
Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2014

Very good game

I think it is cool in the fact it has no inapprocriatecy, it is also a strategy game, has it's own currency, and is all around decent.
Kid, 9 years old November 26, 2013

no fun game called fight my monster. ( I call it fight my stupid monsters)

its horrible when my friend showed me all you do is fight for a better chance of the spinner or you just go to the spinner and the spinner decides if you win or lose and my son only wins a few times and that winner can ether get the power eats the monster or it can collect my monster and if they collect my monsters it is my favorite never try this game at alll