All member reviews for Free Rice

Learning and ending hunger, a few grains of rice at a time.

Learning(i)

Kid, 10 years old April 12, 2010

Fun at first, then gets boring

When I first heard about this at my computer class at school, I played it, but sometimes it can get boring because sometimes, they use the same stuff over and over again. Don't go to this site if you don't like getting the same thing over and over again
Parent of an infant, 5, 11, 11, and 14 year old Written byThe Random Reviewer January 15, 2011

Perfect for all ages

It is the perfect website that my 5 girls can enjoy together though not all of them can play it gives a feeling of acomplishment to have been able to donate rice
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2010

Awesome!

I love this website! It's such a great idea: Answer questions and fight world hunger!
Teen, 15 years old Written byEmmaReads April 27, 2011

Educational and Helpful

This site helps you learn and helps end world hunger all at once! You don't have to have an account to use Free Rice, you can just go on and start clicking. You should try it out. I know I felt good about what I was spending my time on.
Kid, 11 years old March 20, 2011

It should be bookmarked!

I love this site! I love to help people but I don't have any money in my pocets (because I dnt' get an allowance) It also helps improve my vocabulary, (which I need help on :P) Als you can change different subjects!
Kid, 9 years old September 17, 2011

Great Website

This is a great website! It has every awesome thing in it to make learning fun!
Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2011

The Best Website!

Free Rice is probably one of the best websites on the web. There are so many good messages that it's hard not to play! It's a website to basically stop hunger- by answering educational questions for each question you get correct they donate 10 grains of rice to the hungry! It's so touching because the people who created this website actually care. I think that the world would be so much better without any people who go hungry. Don't you agree?
Kid, 10 years old December 29, 2010

Happy site. :D

This site is great! I just donated 100 grams of rice!
Kid, 12 years old September 17, 2013

Awesome game

I think this game is really fun and it goes to a good cause. And it really helps you learn new words you never knew before. And I think is awesome about it is that it makes u feel awesome. By seeing how much rice you earned... It makes you proud of yourself
Kid, 12 years old February 11, 2013

Great

I loved it.
Kid, 12 years old September 19, 2012

love it!

it helps me learn and it helps the hungry!
Teen, 14 years old Written bystrawberryautopsy May 11, 2012

LEARNING

Learning Unlocks a Whole New World!

As soon as you're old enough to answer questions you'll be ready to play! This game is great for encouraging children to donate to charities and show them the importance in learning because learning can make a difference and that's what great about this site.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysourcecoderocks September 17, 2011

Amazing!!

Amazing!! You can be helpful and learn something. Great!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 July 27, 2011

Really good, educational site!

A teacher showed us this site in school once, and it's really good. It makes it easy to learn and help feed the hungry at the same time! Really good!
Kid, 11 years old April 4, 2011

its a good educational way to help end world hunger we do this when we are done with work in class
Kid, 9 years old December 30, 2010

GREAT WEBSITE!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!! Freerice.com is an amazing site! You help the world by going to this website and answering questions! Great for everyone!!!!
Kid, 12 years old August 31, 2010

Educaional and helpful

It battles world hunger and teaches things. 'Nuff said.
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2015

Great For Both Learning and Charity

The website offers a variety of subjects, from simple ones (multiplication table) to difficult ones (SAT prep). It is an excellent way to improve both yourself and others. You could learn languages and boost your English vocabulary and grammar. Freerice leaves you feeling satisfied that you improved the world, even though just by a little bit.
Kid, 8 years old June 20, 2012

Pretty good.

The positive message of this is that it give free rice to the hungry (which of course is how it got its name). But it gets kinda boring after you get like 300 grains of rice. It is good for learning things and there is a language subject but not the best for learning a language.
Kid, 9 years old June 10, 2012

LEARNING

EDUCATIONAL ^-^!! and fun too!!!

ok,first of all i rated this 4 beacause 3 & under probally dont even know how to do math.Free Rice is very good to educate kids with. you can do math ,and for each question you donate 10 grains of rice.AND TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT HATE THIS WEBSITE,YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A FOOL.YOU ARE PROBALY TRYING TO JOKE AROUND!!! (no offense)