All member reviews for Friv

Kid-friendly game site could use more educational stuff.

Learning(i)

Teen, 13 years old Written byemitige90 January 19, 2013

Frivrules

I love friv1!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycaramelpuppy October 12, 2013

Pretty awful

I agree with the other posts here. It's a pain to navigate. I had this favourite game, i wanted to play it again and i could NEVER find it. There are other gamesites better than this. Girlsgogames, Kizi, etc. The late-night games are also true. Make sure your computer clock is right.. These games are meant for adults. I saw a bunch of killing games, nudity, is this really for kids? However, Some of the games are quite fun, and kids are always playing this at school as other game sites that now have social features are now blocked. CSM, please stop complaining. Kids get online to escape from school. Not to learn more. You should really look into this site more before making a false review. There's even a educational version called Friv4school.
Kid, 12 years old January 26, 2013

Friv games!

This is a really fun website, i found it a while ago. There's also a a educational version called friv4school that i sometimes play at school. Also common sense media i would like to add to the violence. I found a secret. If you go on at midnight, it comes up with a button with a moon, click on it and there will be late night games and they have violent games for adults, so don't let your kids play at night. It's very hard to find games on their website, why can't they add a search bar or categories!? It needs to be improved. Otherwise, Fun games, should add more than 250. There's a lot of secret games on here. :)
Kid, 9 years old June 13, 2014

My Review Of Friv

If you are looking for a website to learn from, Friv.com does not teach you anything. Friv also has a game called Shopaholic: Paris, and to play the game, you have to use money. Shopaholic: Paris has a store you can buy stuff from called, 'Crazy Topic', and it has some inappropriate clothes you can buy. There are also other games like this, called, Shopaholic: New York and Shopaholic: Hawaii, and in Shopaholic: New York and Shopaholic: Hawaii, you have to get a job when you've gone bankrupt. If you think those games are educational because you get a job and everything and you learn the value of money, you're wrong. It makes the child that plays the Shopaholic games money hungry because the game will make the child think of money. Friv also has a fighting game called Midnight Strike. The controls are, Up: Jump, Left Arrow: Left, Right Arrow: Right, Down: Crouch, Ctrl: Shoot, 1,2,3,4,5: Weapon. When you press start after you look at the controls, you go a little ways, and you see a green cross and when you touch it, it becomes TNT and you die instantly. Honestly, I think Friv is for 12 year old people. If someone is under 12 and thinking about going to Friv.com, I strongly suggest asking an adult before going to Friv.com
Adult Written bykendalj June 12, 2015

disappointing

i was playing mario and it kept freasing up on me so before you put a game out make sure it dosent frease on you please :(
Teen, 16 years old Written byremas 2014 February 22, 2015

Shablol.com | موقع اطفال عربي آمن, العاب جديدة وتعرف على اصدقاء جدد

the best arabic games in this link http://www.shablol.com/ch/main/
Educator and Parent Written byamlander January 6, 2015

LEARNING

I don't let my kids play this, and I'm pretty laid back

The games on here are absurd to be targeted toward kids. The women's bodies are depicted as very mature and the outfits are very revealing. There was one game about a night club and one about being a paparazzi taking pictures of someone on a yacht (scantily clad). Another one was about bombing a bridge. I cannot imagine a parent being okay with their kids getting sucked in to this. There are some okay games, but the fact that they are targeting kids - it's laughable.
Kid, 11 years old July 25, 2013

Fun But Hard to Navigate

There is a large variety of games on here! It is really addicting, but hard to navigate and find games. Some games are for little ones, and some for older kids. There was one game I 100% looked down on, NOT for kids. It is called "Thingdom". I would love to tell you where it is, but like I said, it's hard to find games. "Thingdom" is a game where you try to impress other "Things" and mate with them. You have to first impress them by doing a mini game, then it shows them next to each other then "shaking", then it explains how their genes were mixed. It is not appropriate for young ones. Friv, you should make a Friv and FrivJr. It was hard for me to choose an age because it is so diverse, which is good AND bad.