All member reviews for Garden Party World

Green virtual world needs better instructions to take root.

Teen, 13 years old Written byheronprivet July 10, 2014

gardenparty world

I think it is getting compressed we can't use number and promo codes are not available and some people copy costumes I don't know how but I dont like hack garden party world should should band them
Teen, 13 years old Written byAzulura April 12, 2014

Horrible

They IP banned me for an honest mistake, and then whenever I email them to explain to them, they don't answer. I mean, I didn't know. The game was good, but the moderators suck.
Kid, 9 years old September 10, 2010

Perfect for children above age 6

Garden Party World is a fun virtual world paacked with greatness!
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2010

OKAY game

I started playing this game but then it got really boring. But its an OK game, pretty much.
Kid, 11 years old June 28, 2009

perfect for aanyone!

its awsome I love it sometimes it has glitches but it is now over for glitches!
Kid, 12 years old May 14, 2009

A Must-Play Game!

When I originally signed up, it sent an E-mail. Well, I looked, and it sent the E-mail to the Spam folder. Anyways, here's the Pros and Cons. Pros: Cartoonish Avatars, Nice Detail, Fun Mini-games, and it's Brand-New! Cons: It sends the E-mail to the Spam folder, which some people don't check, there's still a few bugs (Mostly with Orbs) and it's kinda difficult to get Orbs. Overall, 4/5.
Kid, 12 years old May 11, 2009

This site stenches!

It doesn't work! You go through the whole join thing and it says it has to send you your email thingy, IT NEVER DOES!!! And then when you try to log in it says, "Error. Log in name or pass word." It's terrible!
Kid, -1 years old March 2, 2009

jonathonlo page

pepole can text me i will be here and im a boy and pepole i can add you and i love atl and my friends and i love basket ball