All member reviews for GiantHello

Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 March 1, 2010

Iffy for ages 10-17

This sounds like a great site, and most certainly a lot safer and cleaner than facebook, but you could still be exposed to something inappropriate depending on the people you talk to.
Kid, 9 years old July 1, 2014

What I think of gianthello

It's a good place to talk with your friends if they are a long way's away like me I am a far way from home because I moved to Texas from North Carolina and I have lot's of friends done here to but my friends and I use giant hello to chat.
Kid, 9 years old April 30, 2011

Like the new facebook but comparing the qualities facebook has a teen/adult content source and giant hello is like facebook but for younger ones but not too young.
Teen, 13 years old Written byraquelferreira04hotm October 19, 2014

ola

ola pai e mae
Kid, 12 years old September 20, 2014

gianthello

gianthello is a great site for kids
Kid, 9 years old May 24, 2014

I think its good for kids to communicate
Kid, 10 years old September 23, 2013

stupid website

this is stupid you cant do anything:( :P :$
Kid, 11 years old July 18, 2013

review

Kid, 10 years old October 17, 2012

My review

I am 10 years old and I love Giant Hello! The website is safe, not too violent (except for some games), and there is a whole section for educational games, it is fun, fresh, and a website I would recommend to other kids.
Kid, 10 years old October 2, 2012

my review

the site is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old September 16, 2012

stay in a childs place

i think its ok if if have saftey rules
Teen, 13 years old Written byYellow Carnation August 6, 2012

My brother likes it (:

Okay, I don't have this- I have a Facebook :D but my little brother has one, and I personally think it's an adorable little site for kids younger than 13. There's a huge array of games, and depending on what you play, you can learn how to "manage your money in the mall" and "decide how to build a safe ramp for a race car" :) It's very cute. I also like the little things that the younger kids are drawn towards- changing the background of their "profile page" or earning "badges" for stuff you do. It's all in all, very adorable, but once you hit your teens, it seems like child's play. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone older than 12, and anyone younger than 5; I doubt they'd be able to navigate the site properly- the layout is a bit confusing. But my brother enjoys it, so who am I to complain?
Kid, 9 years old June 9, 2012

Beware

Don't buy it! Kids can easily go to teen hood and get: Hacked Scammed Bullyed Predators. Please, Its like Facebook, this happens to kids
Teen, 16 years old Written byjadey babz April 6, 2012

EXCELLENT

this website is really good if ur not allowed face book its exactly like it but MUCH safer!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byEmboar45 April 5, 2012

The no problemo.

I think it is good. I also think that other families should allow their kids to enjoy this sites.
Kid, 9 years old March 14, 2012

Awesome , no need to pay

its cool , and i didnt need to pay i just pressed a link in my email and it works . i still use it.
Kid, 10 years old March 10, 2012

GREAT website!

I think it is a really good website. My parents love it. I have not seen anything bad or what my parents would not like about this site. It is a very safe website, but not very educational. A very fun website with no bad materials.
Kid, 10 years old September 10, 2011

AWESOME!!!!

OMG, I am so HAPPY i found out bout this ste, its so cool. i love the fun apps and like how its liek facebook but much safer. totally recomaned to people!
Kid, 11 years old July 29, 2011

Overall Good Site

I went on it and found no flaws. I'm not allowed to have a Facebook account yet so it was really cool i could go on this.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysadasdsadas23123123 July 14, 2011