All member reviews for Glogster

Teen, 14 years old Written byoriginality95 February 22, 2010

Saftey Issues???

HMM. I just checked this site out and I wasn't blown away. It doesn't look very safe, someone could easily pose as a teenager and create and account. While the graphic images look awesome. There isn't any real point to the site. I'd rather be on Facebook, it just doesn't feel safe.
Teen, 16 years old Written byoliviat97 December 6, 2013

Not worth the Hassle!!

Not worth the hassle. I had to use it for a school project to difficult to work and hard to understand. I would have much rather used power point or prezzie is way more user friendly.
Kid, 11 years old February 23, 2010

I think it mighr not be safe one bit.....
Teen, 13 years old Written byGlogster Sucks September 15, 2014

Very Bad

Glogster is probably the worst educational website. It deleted my assignment and i ended up getting a zero. It has very dodgy systems and doesn't work well. Just putting in an image takes at least 1 minute. Overall glogster is a dodgy website and should be removed from the educational system. If it can't save an assignment correctly or do anything correctly why should it exist?
Kid, 9 years old July 9, 2010

I never even went on

and it sounds like it sucks.
Kid, 12 years old August 1, 2013

Mabey..

I say its a not apprioit for kids unless you put on the highest privacy setting. Gloggster.edu is much better it blocks out pretty much all the glogs from actual glogster. I do recommend it if, again, you put it on the highest privesy settings.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGrant769 July 24, 2012

Pointless, Inappropriate, Just asking for trouble.

Glogster Is pointless. The whole idea of creating virtual posters does not hold a valid purpose. Period. I had to create an account for an online school project, and after looking at this site I want to barf. Just by looking at the "top glogs" page you will immediately notice several "F", "SH-T",and "B-TCH" words and other inappropriate things such as very suggestive sexualized videos and themes. You would think that before a "glog" could become a "top glog" it would have to pass some kind of content filter. Overall this site disgusts me, It's purpose is unclear. The whole idea of making virtual posters is asking for trouble, kids who are rebellious against their parents will be able to make a page all about how they hate them. Granted a few (maybe) good things COULD come out of this site, however the way I see it the cons WAY outweigh the benefits. I think I'll stick to Facebook. The only good thing I can see is that you are able to delete your account.
Kid, 11 years old May 11, 2011

Teen, 13 years old Written bymoockie April 2, 2011

moockie alldaii

i lovee it so far
Teen, 13 years old Written bymaddielee April 11, 2015

Glogster is Horrible

Glogster is just a horrible site to use! It is horrible! It constantly deletes my work, and I have to start over! I created about 13 Glogs for one assignment because the Glogs aren't even close to being long enough. Plus, it is ridiculous that you have to pay to get templates. I wouldn't recommend this to younger kids even, there is no spell check, and the website is confusing to work with. Not only, but I got a horrible grade because Glogster deleted my work and my Glogs weren't viewable to my teacher! Please don't use Glogster for education!
Teen, 14 years old Written byAngief060 July 7, 2012

Kid, 9 years old July 2, 2011

strange k

Well i do Reserch on glogs but i mostily think it has some bad words.
Kid, 10 years old March 19, 2011

I luv the website

at my school this was one of the websites we used. I think it is fine for kids my age.
Kid, 12 years old October 6, 2010

Don't think about the bad

Every one may say the site is bad i agree but it also saves money let's say for school projects it means u don't have to buy all the supplys your child needs
Kid, 10 years old June 3, 2010

great for teens but not so much for tweens

Its ok. It could b alot better. it has 2 much bleh! And seriously cristina0767 off for 17! you are so weird!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymealies February 28, 2010

...

When I saw this in the recommendations for social networking sites other than facebook I was glad to see that the age rating was 13+ because it would mean I could check it out. I did and it definitely didn't come across as a very suitable website. It doesn't seem that safe and as mentioned in the comments below it seems that anybody could create an account. I suppose it is good that you are able express yourself when you make a glog (poster thing) but some of them don't seem appropriate at all for people of my age.
Kid, 12 years old June 9, 2009

Very Cool!

I loved it because you can do what ever you want and let people know about you. I sugest getting a parents permission before going on. Other then that, have fun.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymaddy940 June 6, 2009

cool

it's an okay site. it didn't "wow" me but it was alright.