All member reviews for Google Earth

Zoom in or out, see the whole world on this virtual globe.

Learning

Kid, 10 years old September 18, 2013

Good for School!

It's not that bad, CSM. It actually helps you with Social Studies a little bit. I would've checked education for that, but there no check for that.
Kid, 10 years old October 17, 2013

Very Educational!

Education isn't always for kids under five. It is very sufficient for the little explorer at your home! Minors under 7 don't really understand the concepts, but it's pretty nice to have a little exploration with your child!
Kid, 12 years old September 17, 2013

Download now! Must-Have this!

I really love this program. You can view photos from all around the world, view streets and house, pin point locations, and even use a flight simulator. There's great visual images from the ocean to land; you can even go on tours of famous landmarks. This is a great site for really any age, you can see land forms, view geography, and delve deeper into the world's countries. This is a must-download for anyone, especially a lover of geography.
Kid, 10 years old May 10, 2015
LEARNING

Fun to see landmarks

Google Earth is a great thing to see fun places like The Eiffel Tower. Although it shows my address. My dad didn't like that because are neighborhood is private and Google cars are trespassing if they do that.
Kid, 11 years old March 7, 2015
LEARNING

Google Takes you around

This app is really good for learning or for just playing around!