All parent member reviews for Habbo

Parent Written bybethep August 11, 2011

Difficult to delete account....

There is no way to delete an account that has been set up on this site. It is very difficult to get rid of if your young child stumbles upon it. It takes at least 30 days to be rid of it. This website is awful and it's infuriating it is aimed at under 21.
Educator Written bycawks July 9, 2011

Nazi Swastikas and AIDS Discrimination

I visited Haboo and saw a bunch of African American avatars arranged in a Swastika formation. Someone I can only presume to be the moderator was taking over the channel and saying everyone had AIDS and the "pool" (Habbo is arranged as a Hotel) was full of AIDS! For young children this can be quite shocking.
Parent Written byilikecats1 June 21, 2010

Let your kids play this game

This website is great my kid met a friend on here a few days ago and he lives just down the street. He admitted he was 40 years old on line so I knew he was honest and trustworthy. Now my small child is being watched and cared for by a mature friend when I am busy
Parent of a 17 year old Written bycheesey123 June 2, 2010

habbo website reveiw

love it!
Adult Written byDiana B. April 20, 2010

do not let your kids on this game

this game is very dangerous. i have watched the screen while he is on there and the children are very rude and use bad language. my son got on there and was chatting with someone he thought was his age and it turned out to be a 43 year old man. my son stopped chatting with this man but he is now trying to stalk us. do not let your children on this game it is very dangerous.
Parent of a 11 year old Written byAddmeh April 14, 2010

For kids, tweens,and teens

I am 11 and play Habbo there are some bad parties for children. There are also alot of things kids my age can do. I think all the nasty parties, hobosexual parties and such shouldn't be allowed.
Parent of a 16 year old Written bysexyblack 1234 March 31, 2010

perfect for all ages after thirteen

i love it because you can say what ever yu want to say to people
Parent of a 17 year old Written bydonnalopez January 27, 2010

will i have 2 boyfriends
Adult Written byDaveonKidd December 29, 2009

To be completely honest, if you payed attention to the game they have a call for help? So therefore is something is borthering your child they have the right to 1. Call upon a moderator for assistance 2. Leave the room or 3. theres an ignore/shutup button on each avatar's userface so if they dont wanna hear it they dont have to? I totally love how your pointing out all of habbo's cons. You didnt include , that the rooms are 24 hr moderated? They have contests and other games that kids can enjoy? OR Just because its an advertisement deal? They are trying to help your child win things? So before you go critisicing look at all the wonderful things someone/something do for people before writing a petition to ban it. Thanks
Parent of a 9 year old Written bybenjamin5834 October 25, 2009

ilovethiswebpagesomuch
Parent of a 6 year old Written bylolieloop September 24, 2009

i think it is ok for them to learn about sex but i dont recamend it for 4 and under cuz my 6 year old dauter loves too get that feeling to have online sex cuz they arnt really doing it is what she said.
Adult Written byi am a teen September 2, 2009

its for teens not kids

it is a fun site but it is not a good site for kids under 10 its more for 12 years to 16 or 17 that can be able to take all that bad stuff . there is alot of bad launguage and people talk alot about sex stuff moms and dads need to watch what there kids go to and check the site out before they play on it
Parent of a 10, 14, and 16 year old Written byhelicopterparent3 September 1, 2009

great for all ages

great game for the whole and any girl who reads i aint fred flinstone but i can make your bed rock miss new booty
Parent of a 7 and 8 year old Written byconcernedSoftwa... August 19, 2009

Invasion of Personal CyberSpace... Tween Beware.

Random Avatars show up in personal rooms... they can type ANYTHING...
Adult Written bybaxter980 June 3, 2009

Habbo.com A good website for people?

Habbo.com is it really safe? No it is not. Is it good for kids? No it is not. Cussing - People giving personal info (e-mails ect) - Bullying - Sexual Themes. For coins to make rooms ect is cost 5 = 20 coins. Then people hack and scam your account. MOD's ban you for no reson. runescapes.com is much better.
Adult Written byCatoken February 17, 2009

I was dissapointed

I just joined there today...and 30 minutes later....I didn't even want to go back...The guide that was suppose to help me,but she just said to me "Go Bla la you",that means "Go away".So,I was without a guide and decided to explore..everyone has their bad days,and I didn't want to blame the guide. So I went around,I passes by a few couples....and sadly the main language is not english...so I didn't understand half or anything what they were saying. Even though the advertising on Tv looked good,I say the members in Habbo just ruined it to the ground..Not all of course,there are good souls there,but their are also people that should not exist there...or in real life. Maybe I just wandered in the wrong side of Habbo,but I don't think I ever will give it a second chance....feel free to explore Habbo,but don't expect a true friend or love.....the internet doesn't reveal all.
Adult Written bysoccermom2 April 9, 2008

Adult Written bymother of two April 9, 2008

Adult Written byMC April 9, 2008

Block this site

SEX - why would a game sell beds useless, so are kids to go unline and lie in a bed? What is this game promotinf it makes me sick. Language - where are the filters there are no education - none advertise - why advertise mcdonads are the promoting burgers? Or just luring kids This is a very dangerous site for kids, I believe there may be alot of predetors here. This is only my opinion from what I observed, the other to ppl who rated this ok should get their heads examined.
Adult Written bykkilgour April 9, 2008

Not appropriate for any young teenager

I recently caught my 10 and 11 year olds on this site. I made up a screen name for myself and say quite a few racy things on a home page for someone from the "welcoming party". I do not believe that this web site is monitored like they say it is and there was A LOT of language getting past filters.