All member reviews for Habbo

Teen, 14 years old Written byAsphyxiator November 6, 2010

Habbo, Not so good.

Kid, 11 years old May 1, 2010

Kid, 12 years old January 20, 2011

If you know what your doing

On Habbo, you can do anything from playing fun games to having virtual sex. PLEASE NOTE anyone who is reported for making a room like this will be suspended from the website and the moderators are fast to respond. However, the moderators do not care about racist, sexist, or homophobic insults. At child probably can share a phone number if they chose, but the website has a low predator rate. I have been a member for almost two years and have never been asked any personal info. The only filter is the "bobba" filter, where any cuss word will come out as bobba. However, you can easily work around the bobba filter (example: you can easily call someone a 13itch), and you can even take OFF the bobba filter, but a long string of numbers will always come out as bobba because they fear it could be a phone number.
Kid, 9 years old June 11, 2010

Stop Kids From Playing Habbo

This Is a Very Sexual and Dangerous Site You dont know who your talking to you could be talking to a rapist or something so i suggest to not let your children play this site
Teen, 14 years old Written byConwolf July 20, 2011

Keep an eye open

Like all games that allow open chat, there is use of some foul words by users.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySurky June 19, 2012

Surky's notice (habbo.fr)

As a accustomed of Habbo, I can tell you that the situation's getting worst years by years. Virtual sexual activities are developing on the site, it's not dangerous at the base, but it can become by the presence of paedophiles in the community and by the disbelief of young people. Since few months, a new CEO was introduced and now, it's going better, but it will take time to remake the reputation of Habbo. He wants the change, he want to ensure security. He's a good guy. Change is honna come I think (and I hope...).
Kid, 11 years old November 12, 2011

Disgusting, Disrespectful GAME!

Im only 11 and I played this. I got banned for something I didnt do. It was annoying. People used vulgar language. They bullied, and they even talked about ' sex '. I was embarressed I even told my friends to never go on this site. Facebook is better than this.
Kid, 11 years old March 12, 2011

Need to be mature

I've only been on for 2 days and I don't really like it they make you think it is all that but it isn't. You in a hotel, and you talk to people that is it! pretty boring, but unless yoou get involed with someone or somethign then you mgiht like it, this is my just point of view.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAnywhereButHere January 11, 2011

Great Site, But A Lot Of Iffy Things For Younger Children

I've been playing Habbo since I was 10. It's great fun and I've made so many friends that I still hang out with on the site. Most players date on the site, though I do not and some even engage in sexual acts. There is a lot of cursing bad words going on in the game. I suggest you're child being -mature- (I use that word strongly) and 13 or older before entering the site.
Kid, 9 years old May 8, 2010

Habbo,though with a fun title, is NOT for kids.

My sister is 15 and she tried Habbo. In the Runway room, there were at least 10 "Shuuuut uuppp, fuuuuckkA!!" and there was even a random guy trying to pick up girls "ANY GIRLS C.A.M TO C.A.M. WITH ME.Overall Habbo is kind of like IMVU in a way.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHabboIsFunForMe October 6, 2009

Been playing for 3 years now, parents need to chill. There's nothing your children don't already know, hear about, or see at home or other places. The envirmoent is great. As for the ages, you MUST be 13 or older to even create an account, so there for there is somewhat of a limitation for younger kids. The online envirmoent is great, I can safely make new friends, find out about whats what, and the forums are a blast to browse. Habbo is safe and fun to be a part of.
Kid, 12 years old August 14, 2009

:[

On this website Most of the people are snobby because if they have money to buy furni they say that they so upper class and everything. TO me habbo is boring without you having to buy stuff for your avatar.
Kid, 8 years old August 11, 2009

i love it
Teen, 13 years old Written byCandykid32 July 23, 2009

I love this website, i go on it everyday for at least 3 hours a day, its really addicting, watch out for sexual language, and also habbo does have beds you can buy with coins, but you can do nothing other than lay in it. Watch out though because people say a lot of sexual and rude things in habbo. P.S.-There is swearing in pretty much everyroom and people try to get other peoples passwords by say "Oh look try this when i type my password it turns out like this --------------------------------> ************." Whatever you do, do NOT type in your password that is just a trick for people to hack you! :D ENJOY!
Kid, 9 years old May 4, 2009

i laughed

i very like it has really well i dont even no wat we are talking about im only 9 and i guess i can tell you that now because on there i put under 13 and you put really tell us about yourself like i was the only person thats an only 9 year old on here and like you were all suprised that i fianally got on here or something like you just got a present from your bestest friend you havent seen in a long time you should really change that and guess wat omg i need 500 coins plus 20 so i need 520 coins so i can have hc with 20 coins and have 500 to buy fruni and have a fruni shop really good ok then i can be the richest girl on habbo and ok im going a little to far and a little to big im going to be famous when i grow up guess wat im only 9 and i wrote my own song wanna hear it ok here it goes :my heart my soul i dont no witch one to pull when your next to me your pullin my soul although when your close to me your pullin my heart apart when your away from me your spinning my world around we are back stage getting ready for the show up next is us im walking on the stage youe spinning my world around your coming close to me your pullin my heart apart your standing next to me your pullin my soul apart my heart my soul i dont no witch one to pull and all i have to say is my heart my soul: wasnt that awesome yea about the 520 coins i need it in bye tonight please i really wanna be hc and get lots of fruni and have a fruni shop plus i dont no how to report eather well bye for now
Kid, 12 years old April 23, 2009

habbo2.com

This is a new habbo but there will no be swearing ans sexual stuff if you do becuase ill have filters on your habbo's and there will be staff who i trust
Teen, 15 years old Written bymarkant November 24, 2008

i work

rtyftygddddddttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Teen, 13 years old Written byaahzomb!e April 9, 2008

Bad site for kids.

I joiend Habbo because my friends got a laugh out of it. This is definitley NOT good kids site. EVERYBODY on the site is looking to cyber; no joke. People are bribing MSN, mypaces, etc out of people and some of them were only 10 that were giving out all this information. Habbo would be fun without all the danger, but it's still not good. The people on there are litteraly savages. Curse words are blocked but there is a way around that and there are fights where people are shouting a cussing-out eachother everywhere you go. There are people who come up to you and start dancing in front of you saying crude things. Not a good site. I'm sure there are lots of predators on that site.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMeAndRice July 8, 2012

Not worth your time, and your money

I think it should be for 15+ i would really not recommend it for kids under that.
Kid, 10 years old June 17, 2012

OK, but pushes coins and VIP memberships

Habbo is starting to mute the hotel because people keep cussing and saying bad words. And I saw full rooms that say "Teen party" and "Sexy singles dating and beds" and "Gay, bi, lez, and trans chat! (gay, bisexual, lesbos, and transvesual habbos)". And most rooms now have group gates and stuff like that. And on roller wired mazes, VIPS and blockers hog seats and trip you sending you back to the start, cussing you out and calling you a noob. It's not fair. They even said they were removing pixels! :O