All member reviews for Habbo

Teen, 14 years old Written byAsphyxiator November 6, 2010

Habbo, Not so good.

Kid, 11 years old October 2, 2010

Not a very good site

Played this when I was about 7 or 8, too much profanity, racism, sexual behavior, etc. Also, what some users said here were funny about the pedo things. OH! ONE LAST THING If you DO decide to play, be sure to when you visit the pools, ignore the guys with afros, suits, and yell "POOLS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS!" Some others might use excessive "!!1!!one!!!!eleven!!1" at the end of that. :)
Kid, 11 years old September 1, 2010

NOT SAFE!! :(

This website is not safe! It is scary to some of the younger people such as my self. Most people on habbo are doing/saying sexual things that are innaproptiate for most players. You can swear and they do not get in trouble. Some habbo player ask for beer ect. There is a lot of non posotive messages. Safety is a HUGE issue! Most habbo's ask for your email and if u have webcam... I don't think there are any good things about it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMister Mittens August 26, 2010

Habbo is extremely fun to play and features users getting creative, making schools, hospitals, mansions, and more. However, this is overshadowed by users asking if you have MSN video chat, to exchange inappropriate pictures. Players can lay on beds, including double beds, and have sex. The chat filter is OPTIONAL. I hope this helps people.
Kid, 9 years old August 22, 2010

HORRIBLE!

This site should be for adults.
Kid, 8 years old July 27, 2010

i have signed up it is scary for me right now some languages are bad and habbo is kind of not good and good what they say that is bad they wont say it
Kid, 12 years old July 16, 2010

Very good site,bad words can be filterd and replaced with Bobba
Teen, 14 years old Written bycommonsense909 July 14, 2010

okAY?

not much problems
Kid, 12 years old June 28, 2010

Its ok for 18+, but its still not really good for them though...

Whenever i first saw the website i wanted to try it out but i had to ask mom. So let me play for a few days to see how it was. It is really only for kids 18+. Do not let 13-16, because they are goin through puberty so yeppers :)
Kid, 9 years old June 11, 2010

Stop Kids From Playing Habbo

This Is a Very Sexual and Dangerous Site You dont know who your talking to you could be talking to a rapist or something so i suggest to not let your children play this site
Teen, 13 years old Written bylexibeximexi May 20, 2010

habbo is great for teens and preteens

habbo is a great websit to make friends and meet new peiople but wat out there r some people out there but other than that habbo is a great websit for kids maby 11 and over
Kid, 12 years old May 20, 2010

Not bad

Habbo is not bad like most of u have been saying. The only thing that concerns me is the sexual content on it but cussing is part of ur everyday life. Habbo is a Fine game besides the sexual content it is good.
Kid, 10 years old May 15, 2010

NOT FOR KIDS INCLUDING ME

A kid at my school plays habbo and said "I PLAY HABBO AND THERES TEENAGERS CUSSING EVERYWHERE" Look out he also said that there is KIDNAPPERS, sexual themes, and even DRINKING AND DRUGS
Kid, 9 years old May 8, 2010

Habbo,though with a fun title, is NOT for kids.

My sister is 15 and she tried Habbo. In the Runway room, there were at least 10 "Shuuuut uuppp, fuuuuckkA!!" and there was even a random guy trying to pick up girls "ANY GIRLS C.A.M TO C.A.M. WITH ME.Overall Habbo is kind of like IMVU in a way.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAsh Carter May 5, 2010

I recommend this site for ADULTS ONLY!

I don't recommend this site for Kids,Tweens or Teens. The thing i'm worried about is children being interduced to sexual explict,drugs,and scamming.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTreasureowner May 1, 2010

I have used Habbo since I have been 13. I am a little older and do not currently go on that much. Over my couple of years of playing, I have seen almost everything. Although there are rooms designated for inappropriate actions, such as strip clubs, etc., it is not a bad site. As a kid of 13 or more, you have the choice to go into those rooms or not. There are many other things to do on Habbo such as play games, create rooms, and just chat with friends. The top things I suggest any users from doing is taking part in virtual sexual activity, attempting to scam, and giving away any information such as your password. Although there are some downsides to this site, users can avoid any of the sexual behavior, language, and safety problems. They can also turn on the 'Bobba' filter if they want, which blocks of bad words and some shorthand of the curses.
Kid, 11 years old May 1, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written byhabboaddict April 23, 2010

I HIGHLY RECOMEND IT MY 8 YR OLD OUSIN USES IT U CAN NEVA GET US OFF I LOL

i luv habbo i go on it all the time x if u say a swear word or a rude word it blocks it wif the word Bobba so there is no concerns on language
Kid, 10 years old April 20, 2010

DON'T GO ON HABBO IF YOU CAN'T TAKE MEAN COMMENTS

I've noticed a lot of people on Habbo pretending to be terrorists and saying incredibly racist and mean comments and threats. When I try to report them, the admins don't do anything about it. Also, some people's room names are "STRIP CLUB" or "HAVE SEX IN HERE". Habbo is a lot more offensive than Meez.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGame Reviewer April 11, 2010

It's fine...

The review is totally insane, however that some of it is right but if you see the high rank on those circle thingies you can tell it's trying to persuade you to not go to it, I do have one (I really don't play it much) but if you control your self and not do those things Habbo can be a better community. However it does have filters so if you say a swear it'll come as bobba.