All teen and kid member reviews for Habbo

Teen, 15 years old Written byGame Reviewer April 11, 2010

It's fine...

The review is totally insane, however that some of it is right but if you see the high rank on those circle thingies you can tell it's trying to persuade you to not go to it, I do have one (I really don't play it much) but if you control your self and not do those things Habbo can be a better community. However it does have filters so if you say a swear it'll come as bobba.
Kid, 10 years old April 10, 2010

The worst site I've EVER been on.

Okay, where do I start? You can say WHATEVER you want to people without any consiquences (excuse my spelling). I went on this site, and there was so much innapropriate things on there, it basically ruined my childhood. There was user-made places labeled "beds", "gays/bis/lezbo's here", "s*x party", and more. Tons upon tons of online dating, also. This is just completely obscene, this site. I should've listened to it when it said "TEENS ONLY!". I've seen people have sex over the internet on this website. I won't say, but in one issue I've seen, the word "suck" is involved. Do NOT go on this site unless you are 15 or older.
Teen, 13 years old Written byginalee2 March 8, 2010

Ok for tweens but better for older teens...

I think it is ok at times when you have good friends on it but other time it is kind of gross because some people there can be sexual in front of other people just to show off or get attention and it just is not right or they use lots of swear words like fck and sht they always change the way it is actually wrote to get through the sensors....
Teen, 17 years old Written byultimate-sk83r February 27, 2010

Great for ages 13 and up.

I love it!
Teen, 17 years old Written byicecutie212 January 17, 2010

Teen, 16 years old Written byLokie December 29, 2009

Moms and Dads play along!

You know what? If you don't like it, fine but don't shove your ideals in other people's faces. The fact of the matter is that this world now revolves around the computer and getting your child away from it is next to impossible. So if you people are so worried about it, monitor it somehow. Your kids will find this site and when they do tell them that if they go on this site you will need to approve their 'friends'. YOU can even play with them! Just hop on with your son or daughter and get ready for some fun!
Kid, 9 years old December 26, 2009

Fun and fine!

Habbo allows you to customize your character and have your own motto, create your own group/buisness with a head-quarter or a hang-out or just a place to chill out in. Habbo also allows celebrities to come and play to where they can display their special badge, since Habbo has a new updates, 'Habbos' can view in higher quality. You can also allow a filter or disable it if you like. If you do allow the filter, innapropriate language will be displayed as 'Bobba'.
Kid, 9 years old December 22, 2009

Any1 can play this

i just picked this pick randomly and i pay habbo they said u can play if u are 10 or 11 and its a fun website
Kid, 10 years old November 30, 2009

I get on habbo once in while. It is a great website. Just because you parents don't like it doesn't mean the children don't like the website.
Teen, 15 years old Written byHCmember November 2, 2009

Perfect for teenagers but no one younger than 13

i been on Habbo.com for 3 years & it all depends on who you have as friends b/c you have some users who are very mean & you have some users that are pretty nice =D & nobody has to know who you are b/c habbo does not allow you to upload pictures & if you do say a bad word it comes up as "bobba". But habbo is very fun but i will say it is mainly for teenagers ie.. 14-18
Kid, 12 years old October 16, 2009

Habbo rocks!!!!

I think it's a very good website!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byHabboIsFunForMe October 6, 2009

Been playing for 3 years now, parents need to chill. There's nothing your children don't already know, hear about, or see at home or other places. The envirmoent is great. As for the ages, you MUST be 13 or older to even create an account, so there for there is somewhat of a limitation for younger kids. The online envirmoent is great, I can safely make new friends, find out about whats what, and the forums are a blast to browse. Habbo is safe and fun to be a part of.
Teen, 14 years old Written byForever21 September 8, 2009

Bad influence on younger kids

This site is a bad influence to kids, exceptionally ages 13 and down. This site uncovers sex,alchohal,drugs, and language to kids who are way to young. Even though your kids might say that they don't get into all of that on the site, most of them are doing it behind your back. I have been on this site before and there has been kids as young as 9 who are swearing and being sexually inapropriate! If you dont want your kids being sucked into all of that, then dont let them play it!
Kid, 11 years old August 24, 2009

Perfect site,For kids who understand not to use the launguage

Its Realy nice,ill recomend it to kids of all ages,As long as they understand not to use swearwords Ect
Kid, 10 years old August 18, 2009

weard
Kid, 11 years old August 15, 2009

havent acctually logged on but . . . .

i havent acctually logged on there and i dont have an account but one of my freinds have one and shes always talking to me about how she got a new boyfreind and you can curse and "do" other stuff.
Kid, 12 years old August 14, 2009

:[

On this website Most of the people are snobby because if they have money to buy furni they say that they so upper class and everything. TO me habbo is boring without you having to buy stuff for your avatar.
Kid, 8 years old August 11, 2009

i love it
Teen, 13 years old Written byCandykid32 July 23, 2009

I love this website, i go on it everyday for at least 3 hours a day, its really addicting, watch out for sexual language, and also habbo does have beds you can buy with coins, but you can do nothing other than lay in it. Watch out though because people say a lot of sexual and rude things in habbo. P.S.-There is swearing in pretty much everyroom and people try to get other peoples passwords by say "Oh look try this when i type my password it turns out like this --------------------------------> ************." Whatever you do, do NOT type in your password that is just a trick for people to hack you! :D ENJOY!
Teen, 13 years old Written byRaqia May 5, 2009

I Was Shocked

I LOOOOOOOOVE Habbo.com I Think That It Isnt so Bad For teens As You Put it. .. Well Maybe It is.. I Am a 12 year old who spends most of my time on Habbo or habbo retros ( habbo retro's are fake habbo websites that give free coins and membership my fave is Openhotel.co.uk) Yes They Have A Fiter That Blocks Out Bad Words And says BOBBA but you can still see what there saying like you can tell right here what im saying (Last Night i Bobba'd Your Mom) Like Come On Isnt That a little to obvious. Now If You Agree With me Please Post Back. If You Don't Like Habbo Or Your Kids On it Then Don't Get On That's Your Choice not Mine...Maybe You Guys Should have A review On Myspace Stop Wasting Your Time On Something You Don't Like Because I like it now.. Maybe Your Kids Should Decide On This One.