All member reviews for http://dressupgirl.net

Fashion site has sexual images, open socializing.

Parent Written byMakiseba June 3, 2011

Not for kids

Keep your kids away from this website. While it has many cute and innocent games, inappropriate advertisement pops up while kids are playing. Ex. Ads for the Showtime show "The L Word" showing two women kissing, ads for some of their games showing animated scenes of a couple that although shown from the shoulders up, is clearly having sex by their movements, face expressions and lack of clothes.
Adult Written bykop_mari September 15, 2011

good

Good, Barbie games, xitigames , xitigirls
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 February 5, 2012

Iffy site

One of my sisters went onto this website so I decided to go on. Some dress up games seemed innaprorpiate, and I haven't seen innapropriate ads but that's because I just ignore it. I didn't do a lot of exploring on this website, but I don't think it's safe.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 March 20, 2012

More suitable for 16+

I'd would've given this 3 stars (maybe 4), since it's fun, but I don't think the site is always appropriate for tweens, (one game had 'sexy' in the title and some have fishnets, even though their not that revealing) even though I think most tween girls would want to play dress up games. (Like my tween sister likes it) Also, like YouTube, their are some ok and bad comments people leave on there. The ok comments are sometimes cool though like they recommend outfits to others. Overall, this is a teen site. And I don't really see the ads, but I rarely pay attention to does anyway. :)
Kid, 9 years old January 25, 2013

review

Well I actually like the website but I only play on the appropriate games. If I see a word I don't think is right I don't go on it. BUT it may be bad for some kids