All member reviews for HubWorld

Some fun, lots of ads on TV network's fan site.

Kid, 8 years old January 3, 2011

Good for all ages.

I think it is a good educational website.
Kid, 9 years old December 30, 2010

For Older Kids Of Ages 8+ And Up

My Arcade Website
Parent of a 2 year old Written byklue January 9, 2011

HUBS SUCKS WANT DK BACK MORE EDUCATIONAL

I THINK HUB SHOULD HAVE NEVER TAKEN ALL THE EDUCATIONAL SHOWS OFF THE AIR FROM DISCOVERY KIDS. WE NEED BIG FOOT AND WILBUR HIP HOP HARRY AND PAZ BACK ON TV. EVEN BINI THE JUNGLE GIRL AND SOME OTHER SHOWS OTHER MOTHERS SPOKE TO ME ABOUT I THINK THERE WAS TRADING SPACES AND SOME OTHER SHOWS AS WELL. ALL EDUCATIONAL. I THINK HUB JUSTWANTS TO SELL TOYS AND GAMES DOESNT CARE OF ABOUT EDUCATION. ITS UNFORTUNATE BECAUSE I AM A HUGE TRANSFORMER FAN FROM WHEN I WAS A KID BUT I AM SO DISSAPPOINTED IN HUB FOR TAKEN EVERYTHING EDUCATIONAL ON TV OFF. SO GO OUT AND GET YOUR POUND PUPPIES OR YOUR HASBRO BOARD GAMES BUT MY SON IS SO NOT INTERESTED IN ANY OF YOUR SHOWS EXCEPT TRANSFORMERS AND SINCE DK WAS TAKEN OFF I DONT KNOW ONE MOTHER WITHIN 25 MILES THAT I KNOW EVEN BOTHERS TO PUT CHANNEL 120 IF U R A CABLEVISION USER ON THEIR TVS ANYMORE. I THINK HUIB SHOULD BE CANCELED AND DK PUT BACK ON
Adult Written byAshtonJean May 25, 2015

Rated 2

Is Family Fun For All Kids
Kid, 12 years old January 31, 2013

We hate the new website and channel HASBRO!

Ok, so one day last year i tried to get on my favourite website Monkeybartv that i always used to play. I get redirected to this stupid HUB site. The old website was way better! I mostly played the games and watched episodes. Well now the new channel replaced DK and Monkeybartv. I hate you hasbro! Your new channel sucks! Let's face it. Get a grip hasbro company. Nearly made me cry, I LOVED THE OLD SITE AND STUFF. Why did you replace it with this crappy hub? :( At least now i can watch MLP FiM online now. Now i can never see my shows again.
Parent Written byArael Flair October 20, 2011

The Site is Flashy With Many Promises, But Fails To Deliver.

In the beginning I thought this was a wonderful website for my daughter. I even joined in with her! However, once the site experienced issues where she could no longer play the problems started. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------------------------------------------- I tried contacted the site by submitting help requests; they never responded. I tried emailing them...several times; got no response. I called, got the run-around actually never speaking to a person so I had to hangup. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------------------------------------------- While trying to figure out HOW to get a hold of a human being to get help with the site which was still experiencing this problem after two weeks, I found that the site was illegally posting the TRUSTe Privacy seal on its site. I did try to contact them about it, but of course got no response, so I filed a complaint. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bottom line, it looked wonderful, but it was a big bomb that really disapointed my daughter and me. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------------------------------------------- They should be ashamed that such a big name television company can't provide a better quality website...or at least be forced to provide children what they advertise. Where I come from that's called false marketing. Doing it to kids doesn't make it okay Discovery Channel. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------------------------------------------- If I sound a bit angry, well yes, I am. I had to listen to my little 5 year old daughter cry and cry when I told her she could no longer play her favorite games on Hub and that she couldn't "Get her ""Cutie Mark"" on her Pony." I don't like making my daughter cry, but apparently the Hub doesn't mind. So yes, I am a bit miffed and I don't mind where my venomous words strike. This won't be my last review... -------------------------------------------------------------------------- * ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Clean up your act Hub.
Kid, 10 years old July 26, 2011

It's Good, But I Understand Everyone's Anger

I can understand everyone's anger, but I think the games aren't that bad, and I even have an account to keep track of my scores! All the shows have good messages, thus leaving the games totally harmless!!
Kid, 9 years old April 30, 2011
I don't really like this website
Kid, 10 years old February 12, 2011

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THE HUB

I hate the Hub. It took away the only TV channel I ever watched which was Discovery Kids. Hasbro totally ripped off Discovery Communications. Grossology is my favorite show in the entire world and now I have to get up at 4:00 AM (CT) on EVERY MONDAY MORNING just to watch one measly episode! All of the Discovery Kids shows air at times that are either too late at night or too early in the morning. I advise you not to watch The Hub unless you're going to watch Pound Puppies, Happy Days, Doogie Howser M.D., or Discovery Kids shows. Personally, I think The Hub is just a way for Hasbro to make money.... I wish Discovery Kids would come back...for just one more day... p.s. the website sucks too.
Parent of a 7 and 15 year old Written bycyndy75 January 4, 2011