All teen and kid member reviews for HubWorld

Kid, 8 years old January 3, 2011

Good for all ages.

I think it is a good educational website.
Kid, 9 years old December 30, 2010

For Older Kids Of Ages 8+ And Up

My Arcade Website
Kid, 12 years old January 31, 2013

We hate the new website and channel HASBRO!

Ok, so one day last year i tried to get on my favourite website Monkeybartv that i always used to play. I get redirected to this stupid HUB site. The old website was way better! I mostly played the games and watched episodes. Well now the new channel replaced DK and Monkeybartv. I hate you hasbro! Your new channel sucks! Let's face it. Get a grip hasbro company. Nearly made me cry, I LOVED THE OLD SITE AND STUFF. Why did you replace it with this crappy hub? :( At least now i can watch MLP FiM online now. Now i can never see my shows again.
Kid, 10 years old July 26, 2011

It's Good, But I Understand Everyone's Anger

I can understand everyone's anger, but I think the games aren't that bad, and I even have an account to keep track of my scores! All the shows have good messages, thus leaving the games totally harmless!!
Kid, 9 years old April 30, 2011
I don't really like this website
Kid, 10 years old February 12, 2011

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THE HUB

I hate the Hub. It took away the only TV channel I ever watched which was Discovery Kids. Hasbro totally ripped off Discovery Communications. Grossology is my favorite show in the entire world and now I have to get up at 4:00 AM (CT) on EVERY MONDAY MORNING just to watch one measly episode! All of the Discovery Kids shows air at times that are either too late at night or too early in the morning. I advise you not to watch The Hub unless you're going to watch Pound Puppies, Happy Days, Doogie Howser M.D., or Discovery Kids shows. Personally, I think The Hub is just a way for Hasbro to make money.... I wish Discovery Kids would come back...for just one more day... p.s. the website sucks too.