Free TV and movies online; some have iffy content.

Kid, 11 years old January 16, 2011

why did so many people say it for older kids?

there's no account or downloading needed to watch shows (the shows are the ones you should be worring about)im 11 years old and i go on this.i watch the simpsons on this and OK they show commercials,but that's beacause they think ADULTS watch them. so i say this site for 10+
Teen, 13 years old Written byViDeO_mOvie_K i D December 23, 2009

every body can go on this site

has kids shows and adult shows. jest for every body
Teen, 14 years old Written by<flyboy> April 9, 2008

My Favorite TV Watching Site

I watched all of the Arrested Development episodes and all of the Office episodes on this time and was pleased by the limited commercial breaks and great quality of video.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEquestrian.Samantha March 12, 2011

Mature Teens & Up

Hulu is great for mature teens and up. Consumerism is an issue because there is (at the least) one commercial that must be played through before viewing the selected TV show/movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygbboone November 28, 2009

Good Legal Source

Unlike most other free TV sites, this is a legal way to watch online TV. Money goes to the shows and they are in charge if they stay on or not. Except for consumerism, I'm not going to point out anything else because there is a wide range of entertainment.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

not as plaesed as i expected to be

Kid, 10 years old July 25, 2011

Awesome site for anime!

There's some bad stuff on it but most of the anime on it is fine. I watch Sgt. Frog on there all the time! BTW the only reason I didn't give it five stars is because of the ads. Get rid of them!
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2009

best for all ages

I clicked all the things because it depends what your watching on it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 May 26, 2012

Okay streaming website

I think they've got a good amount of stuff for a free website. I wish there was more stuff to watch on here, though. There's consumerism because in order to watch more things, you have to pay for an account (Hulu Plus). There are also ads when you're watching something, but it's not very long. Violence, sex, language, etc. depends on what you watch, just like cable.
Adult Written byluciano-a April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bypascal April 9, 2008
Kid, 12 years old May 14, 2011

Hulu is a horrible Cartoon website

I can not find of my favorite ben 10, ben 10 alien force and ben 10 ultimate alien (Only 1 or 2 of them appear but they only lead to CN website). I also can't find any of the old classic good shows like Sonic Sat. PM or super mario world. What a rip-off website this is. And Netflex is even worse then hulu because you would have to pay a extra $10.00 for the Dvds and a extra $8.00 for the membership for one month and that is a lot if you have it for 6 months by kid standards ($56.00). If you would be smart enough to buy a recording dish like directv of Dish Network, you would probaly record the episodes if you would be lucky enough to catch them.
Kid, 12 years old February 13, 2010

good for mostly all ages

its the best! It's safe free and awesome!I've found some very funny snl skits and every one I've showed them to has loved them. I've showed them to adults and friends. I think it's so COOL, its one of the top sites that I go toin my free time!
Kid, 9 years old March 19, 2010
It all depends what you are watching. Anyone under 13 probably should stay away from the amine section (do not make the same mistake). The family section is not completely safe either. If you are under eleven probably narrow down to the kids. Some shows are fine though.
Parent of a 4 year old Written bycasey012205 August 15, 2009
Parent of a 10, 14, and 16 year old Written byAvalone August 2, 2009

perfect for your teen-bopper or high school child

my older teen loves this site while there are commericals there's usually only four to five ads total per show
Parent Written byChellesim12 April 27, 2016

Not friendly for ALL viewers

Hulu does not have ratings. That was the beginning of my discontent. We don't watch much tv in my home but I am thoroughly disgusted at my children's access to EVERYTHING available on Hulu AND there aren't even ratings to let you know IF a child should watch something. Strike two is, there isn't a Christian genre. GAY AND LESBIAN, but not a Christian genre. There is a family genre but as a Christian there are titles there I wouldn't watch with or without my children! Strike 3 was the commercials. I haven't seen a horror movie in 12 years, but I am forced to sit through previews! At least with live TV. I could turn my tv off for just a few moments, turn it back on and it's gone, but most of the time with Hulu they show the same commercials for the one show you watch for every commercial break. So sit through it, don't watch or pay more for a commercial free subscription. I'm canceling my subscription to Hulu.
Adult Written byclarence August 6, 2015