Adult Written byluciano-a April 9, 2008
Parent of a 4 year old Written bycasey012205 August 15, 2009
Parent of a 10, 14, and 16 year old Written byAvalone August 2, 2009

perfect for your teen-bopper or high school child

my older teen loves this site while there are commericals there's usually only four to five ads total per show
Parent Written byChellesim12 April 27, 2016

Not friendly for ALL viewers

Hulu does not have ratings. That was the beginning of my discontent. We don't watch much tv in my home but I am thoroughly disgusted at my children's access to EVERYTHING available on Hulu AND there aren't even ratings to let you know IF a child should watch something. Strike two is, there isn't a Christian genre. GAY AND LESBIAN, but not a Christian genre. There is a family genre but as a Christian there are titles there I wouldn't watch with or without my children! Strike 3 was the commercials. I haven't seen a horror movie in 12 years, but I am forced to sit through previews! At least with live TV. I could turn my tv off for just a few moments, turn it back on and it's gone, but most of the time with Hulu they show the same commercials for the one show you watch for every commercial break. So sit through it, don't watch or pay more for a commercial free subscription. I'm canceling my subscription to Hulu.
Parent Written byMeredith M. January 11, 2017

Good do better!

I love the fact that there are different and often newer shows than netflix. However, the main issue is that when i pause an episode or show i am watching and then try to continue it the next time i sign on, it does not save my spot that it was paused so then i have to try to find out where i left off. It is very inconvenient and frustrating because if it has been several days since i watched.. i cannot remember exactly where i left off at! This seems pretty basic and a simple expectation to be expected from a service like netflix. I will most likely cancel hulu membership of they cannot very this simple request resolved!
Adult Written byclarence August 6, 2015