Mostly harmless tween comedy site is spattered with ads.

Learning

Kid, 11 years old March 21, 2014

yep

well some people think oh its so bad that they show bra's and dating but no someday your kid will wear a bra or date and it doesn't show bra's or dating much. ever since Icarly cancelled I have missed it so much since I am a eleven year old. there is not very many episodes with anything inappropriate and there is no swearing so I would let a 5 year old watch it because they don't know what dating and bra's are so ya. it isn't good for learning it does give u some positive messages but it mostly is fun. maybe a bit much violence coming from sam if ur letting ur little kid watch it just tell them never punch your sister or brother because that's mean. I said too much violence but im just pointing it out that sam is a bit rough so... oh ya and you can only watch it on Netflix now or whatever website u want. PLEASE NO HATE TO ICARLY
Parent of a 9 year old Written byponyvilly March 14, 2010

it is the best

i love it it is the best nick show there is .it will make your kids crack up
Adult Written bysheilalavarez August 31, 2010

Way too much bad stuff!!

Hate it! Why do they have to show kissing, boyfriend and girlfriend at so short age and the word stupid all the time! Also fighting and doing bad stuff in school and is ok because is fun! I do not think so! I think I Carly and friends are a very bad roll model for girl any age!
Kid, 9 years old October 26, 2014

Good Show For Kids

It's a very funny show. Good for kids. But one of the main characters gets Into rough fights but everything else is good for ages 6 and up.
Kid, 12 years old October 8, 2014

Parent of a 9 year old Written bySEMPRON November 25, 2010
LOVE IT
Teen, 15 years old Written byNikki Btd July 13, 2010

Fun site!

Some things Sam blogs about are to rude for for a 6 or 7 year old but overall the site is great!
Kid, 8 years old July 9, 2010
I love iCarly so much but my dad doesn't let me watch iCarly so sendme something when you get this letter YOUR FRIEND DILARA D-I-L-A-R-A
Parent of a 4, 4, and 6 year old Written bysbcain516 April 1, 2010

perfect for 6+

I love it. I watch it with my 4 year old twins and 6 year old daughter. Never miss an episode!
Parent of a 16 year old Written bydakoda knowlton March 12, 2010
hi
Teen, 13 years old Written byReffytheLlama July 26, 2016
LEARNING

I dont understand the huge fuss over it.

I don't understand the huge fuss over it. Yes there is a lot of kissing but that is in almost every show for tweens/teens nowadays. This used to be my favourite show and in my opinion its fine for anyone above the age of 8 years. However there is some sexual jokes but that is only put in there for the parents humour as it would easily go over any childs head.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHarleyandJoker487 June 28, 2016

It's ok but watch out for younger viewers

This show is amazing I watched it when I was a kid but, at sometimes the protagonist best friend (Sam) can be mean and mention a few things about her in Juvie and hitting people with a butter sock that she made but other than that it can be hilarious and good for the family but sometimes a little gross but the family will enjoy this funny show of have she makes it through high school and her web show
Teen, 13 years old Written bystatgirlpjohoo March 7, 2016
LEARNING
This show isn't very educational in a school sense, it teaches kids about friendship and that you can achieve your dreams though. The only bad things is that there is a lot of kissing and sometimes makes it seems like someone needs a girlfriend or boyfriend.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHalisison September 7, 2015

icarly

icarly is an awesome show because it's 50% educational 5% sexual experiences 10% violence 100% entertaining and shows kids to be creative and be awesome!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovie time 123 June 19, 2015

amazing

So I'm sure that you have read the bad reviews for the show. But those idiots that say it inappropriate obviously haven't watched it. The losers that say it is bad have no sense of comedy and are 100 year old brainless grandmas. This is the best show I have ever seen. It is funny and warm hearted. I watched it at age 5 and the content is perfect for young kids. I hope those people stop spreading rumors and lies on how bad this show is.
Kid, 10 years old August 31, 2014

AWESOMEEE!!!!!

Good for kids 7 and up
Kid, 0 years old August 14, 2014

Inappropriate

When I was younger I loved this show It was funny but they talk about bras a lot and what is in the bra you know. And kiss so much and date a lot when I was younger I didn't understand dating that much. They made fun of Freddie because because he never kissed a girl. I was younger so I thought that people would be embarrassed about kissing a girl but in a lot of episodes they kissed a girl. Is that appropriate for kids. Most people here say they love the show and act like its gold but it's not all that. When Fred was on the show they act like he was so funny no he is not he is annoying rant over.
Teen, 15 years old Written bytornadowatcher1234 June 9, 2014
LEARNING

they are good thay were funny

Kid, 9 years old May 15, 2014
LEARNING
Not that bad, but miniuscule sex and foul langauage