All member reviews for iCarly

Mostly harmless tween comedy site is spattered with ads.

Learning

Kid, 9 years old December 18, 2011

how is is ...

this is a really good and funny
Teen, 17 years old Written byCleoKnowles December 11, 2011

Not Very Worthy of Watching

Oh my gosh, This show is really annoying and it makes some kids have sexual thoughts . . . and dont get me started on the terrible acting. Miranda Cosgrove does NOT deserve her own show, Pass it on to Jennette Mcurdy or something.
Kid, 9 years old December 5, 2011

hi

i think it is good
Kid, 8 years old November 27, 2011

love icarly

I LOVE ICARLY ! my mom thinks sam is a bad influeince on me so i am not abable to wach icarly all the time hope she gits over it
Teen, 15 years old Written bycoacopuff November 17, 2011

the best show ever

this show is funny and great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byjedward33 November 3, 2011

icarly

i think its a realy good show
Kid, 9 years old October 30, 2011

no no for 8 year olds

ok i watch icarly and its a good show. but sometimes they do things thats not really for kids. even though i'm nine i still know about these things. like they use words like ''Sexy''. i know that its not a cuss word or anything. but still why will you wanna let your child hear words like Sexy on tv wich is suppose to be for 8 year olds. icarly seems more like a tween sort of show. but i gave it three stars cause first i like the show. and second its funny. and third i enjoy comedy. but these words they use are not for 8 year olds. so dont let your child watch icarly only if they know that its just tv and they wont try to act like them.
Educator Written bycaffinegirl85 October 7, 2011

one of the best shows on Nick!

one of the best shows that Nick has on the air thankyou for i carly i totally love it and im 26 years old and the show rocks! perfect for kids and even adults !
Kid, 12 years old September 8, 2011

Bad role models

My little sister watches it and use all the insults the characters use
Kid, 11 years old September 4, 2011

A OK TO WATCH

i think this is a posative tv show for young children and older poeple like teens should watch they could learn thinks so thanks and good bye.
Teen, 13 years old Written byclaeabella August 28, 2011

hi

hi i carly and sam
Kid, 7 years old August 25, 2011

my name is Melanie im 7 yrs old i think its the best show ever

Teen, 13 years old Written byirma79 August 19, 2011

icarly

This website is really fun and funny. I don't know what those parents are talking about. Its actually the parents fault they they didn't check out the website first or disaplin the child. Apparently your children are too young and irresponsible to be watching.some stuff (probably even tons) I am responsible and I know better than to insult teachers or pick fights with parents because mine disaplin me. maybe you should disaplin your untrustworthy and irresponsible child. so its actually you parents fault sheilalavarez your child maybe too young to be watching icarly. why don't you wait until they get common sense. SERIOUSLY you reccomend ICARLY to a 2 year old!? Meepmeep10 you really should disaplin your children same for you iCarlyHater.
Kid, 8 years old August 17, 2011

That's more violence than that.

They use jerk. And plus there was an episode that had iFight at the beginning.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykybear31 August 15, 2011

The best review to me

It's not bad at all it's perfect for ages 8-16 year olds
Kid, 11 years old August 11, 2011

trixpix

well carly and sam are saying boys are hot there are lots of makeout parts. they talk about nevel hacking there site. on the show they have a fake web show. carly says they work hard and not give up.
Kid, 9 years old August 9, 2011

best web site ever

i love this web site
Kid, 10 years old August 8, 2011

i love you all carly sam and fredy and am sorry fredy cas every bory just want carly and sam love you all bye and read this please and my languaes is espanish my english is not good

hy carly sam and fredy my name is naila and i love icarly i am your bigest fan and i wana say that the kids that dont like i carly why do they have to see i carly if you dont liket dont seeeee
Teen, 17 years old Written bydedy3456 August 2, 2011

dedy post

i like it
Teen, 15 years old Written bydeeeeh July 19, 2011

TEINE O LE MEAESE

I LOVE IT.. I HOPE YOU PEOPLE ALSO LOVE IT..I LOVE iCaRlY......LOVE TEINE O LE MEAESE.....MUCH LOVE FROM LOUISE CHAN KAU....