A lot or a little?
The parents' guide to what's in this website.
What parents need to know
- Parents say
- Kids say
What's it about?
Is it any good?
Talk to your kids about ...
Families can talk about how different formats help illustrate data. Which method does your child think is most effective?
- What kind of information may be easier to explain using both images and words?
- Users can log into the site using Facebook. Discuss what kinds of issues could arise from posting charts and infographics publicly. Use our Social Networking Tips as a guide to talk about safe social-media use.
- Subjects: Language & Reading: presenting to others, writing
Math: graphing, grouping, patterns
- Skills: Creativity: combining knowledge, making new creations
Communication: conveying messages effectively, multiple forms of expression
Thinking & Reasoning: part-whole relationships, thinking critically
- Genre: Creating
- Price: Free-$25/month
- Pricing structure: Paid, Free
- Last updated: November 16, 2019
For kids who love facts
Our editors recommend
Common Sense Media's unbiased ratings are created by expert reviewers and aren't influenced by the product's creators or by any of our funders, affiliates, or partners.