All member reviews for Innerstar University

Buy American Girl, play in safe, positive virtual world.

Kid, 10 years old December 2, 2011

Its okay if you buy a doll for lots of dollars......

I joined yesterday, but as I haven't bought a doll ( and never will ), I have to stay guest. Not the best game I can think of. But very good graphics though.
Kid, 10 years old November 27, 2011

good website

i love this website
Kid, 11 years old October 7, 2011

wow

Teen, 13 years old Written byinsparationsetter September 25, 2011

WHY

Heres my story . i have an american girl doll before the upgade and it costs $95. then when the upgrade came , i was super mad because i will have to get another doll . So for everyone try getting the cheaper dolls to play with .
Parent Written byAlly Bendari August 5, 2011

educational

i love it so far
Kid, 10 years old July 18, 2011

thank

wow
Teen, 16 years old Written byxheartbeat July 14, 2011

Meh...

I bought my first American Girl doll when I was 13, a little late yes, but I loved it for a while. There's nothing really special about these dolls to spend nearly $100 for... Anyway, I kinda hated that how the website was created AFTER I got my doll but it doesn't seem that exciting to me from the outside looking in. To me, I say it's not worth it.
Kid, 12 years old June 5, 2011

nathan

good
Parent of a 8 year old Written byhannah78 March 24, 2011

eight is good

i love it
Teen, 14 years old Written byAgzrock March 14, 2011

I spend more time waiting for it to load rather than playing

I am a teenage american girl collector. When I received a My American GIrl for my birthday, I was so excited to enroll with inner star U! I can normally only spend five minutes on the thing because of all the loading!!! You walk like ten feet to a mirror and what do you know, about two minutes of loading! I did the whole club penguin thing when I was younger and millions of kids played on that but loading was NOT an issue!
Kid, 11 years old March 12, 2011

Good for 6 and over

OKay I have tried the "guest" play and it was really boring, no offense but it was. I mean seriouly, $100 dollars just to get on the website??? What happens if you get banned, or if you hate it? 100 wasted, unless you like to collect them.
Kid, 11 years old January 22, 2011

Okay.

The website is fun, but don't bother going on it if you want too spend $100 on a doll.
Parent of a 9 year old Written byReviewer564 December 30, 2010
Its a great website
Teen, 13 years old Written bybabyfellingcat24 December 27, 2010
Parent of a 8 year old Written bynicky mendel October 20, 2010
I love innerstarU.com! It's so much fun when the doll you created smiling back at you. I am so glad that they ade this just for us.
Kid, 9 years old October 15, 2010

It's alright, but not by much

I tried playing it full, because I bought a doll. It was alright, but not by far. It got frozen easily, and I ended up expecting to get frozen every time. Once you have played all the games, and have some of the items, you probably would get easily bored. They let you chose your personality, and get to customize you girl, which is pretty nice. I still try to play on it sometimes. From the looks of it if you might have played on it a lot, you might have got bored already. I like the books they make, doll is excellent quality, but the website doesn't seem to fit.
Kid, 11 years old October 9, 2010

Not good enough for the price

I've been on this website. I didn't buy a doll- I just played the games for free. Compared to some other games I've played like this, it wasn't that great. First of all, to get an account you have to pay about $100.00(for the doll) , which I think is a rip-off for the quality of the site. Innerstar university is small, half the size of club penguin basiclly. You can play games, but it's a little hard to get out of the games. It's nice, but I think I would get easily bored on it. If it was a small price for a membership (and the doll was a seperate thing) maybe, $4.00 a moth I might join.