All member reviews for Innerstar University

Buy American Girl, play in safe, positive virtual world.

Learning(i)

Kid, 9 years old October 18, 2010

ilove every thing there
Kid, 10 years old November 25, 2010

unfair

I had bought a american doll BEFORE Innerstar University. My doll did not come with a code. Now I have to buy another exspensive doll to play! >:(
Kid, 8 years old March 22, 2015

Spectacular!

It is awesome!
Parent of an infant, 2, 6, and 10 year old Written byAG Fan Parent June 26, 2013

Amazing, fun, safe, and NOT too expensive!

My 10-year-old daughter adores American Girl, and Innerstar U is a lot of fun for her. It's very safe, with safe communication that only involves "Emails" (prescripted messages where girls can say things like "Cupcake Crazy is my favorite game" and "I love lemonade") and no chatting, which, even prescripted or monitored (especially "monitored" type chatting) can be potentially a safety issue. There's so many people complaining about $100 to get on the website, but I find that ridiculous. It's not like you're only paying for the code when you buy the doll. The doll is a lot of fun-definitely more fun than the website-and is NOT there just for Innerstar U.
Kid, 9 years old July 22, 2011

Vey good website

I love this website for my kids! I am a parent of three year old boy, six year old boy and a nine year old girl. My girl LOVES Innerstar University. She told me she heard about it at school and how the kids at school like it. She didn't have a doll so she could not put in a doll code or star code. She tried the free preview. She said it was boring and unless you have a doll you cannot get all the unlock all the stuff. So I decided to carry her to the toy store to check out the doll. I mean, how much can it be? That thing was 100 bucks!!! I told her sorry I didn't have the money and if she wanted it she would have to save her own money to buy it.She got a book with innerstar university and they gave her a star code for 18 days preview. Well, she told me she loved it and she kept entering the code over and over again! I finally gave up and bought her the doll. Now she goes on it everyday!
Kid, 12 years old December 5, 2010

Perfect for Tweens, Reasonably Price!

Here's my hint to parents: If you don't have a doll you can get a free preview, but that only includes about 2 out of the seemingly endless games and places. DON'T show your child the website unless they have a My American Girl Doll. They'll want to see everything and unless you want to buy a $95 doll... Here's some food for thought: The whole reason AG created this site is to sell more dolls. If you think that your child will enjoy the website (and I think they will!) AND they'll play with the doll offline as well then this is a great buy. But, if the website is the only thing that they want, then they probably don't want the doll, they just want the website. Consider this when purchasing. Lastly, are you worried it's too much money? Well if they're gonna use the doll and the website, here's my advice. Let's say you want a typical virtual world for your child for 2 years. Most websites are about $6 a month. 6 times 24 (months per 2 years) is $144. That's more than an AG doll (95) and with an AG doll they get "membership" forever. In conclusion, if your child will use it offline and online, then it's one of the best buys you'll ever make.
Kid, 10 years old May 19, 2012

lalalala

whatever
Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2011

Everyone's so greedy these days!

Why to you have to BUY SOMETHING to get on a safe, clean, cool site? Don't they know that their are so many kids that have memberships on bad sites and they learn bad things and see cuss words, s*x, violence, and builles? Don't they know that inner star unniversity should be free, so kids won't go on those bad sites and do bad things, hence forth maybe later spreading what they saw or end up doing those bad things themselves?! American girl has to much consumerisum. Why is that nessicary? They must be greedy idiots because ANYTHING that could possibly cost money, they make cost money. American girl used to be so popular, the dolls, accesiores, the web site, everything. But know it's boring and costs too much money. Did you know that they are taking away the old dolls that kids grew up with? Samantha, my doll, isn't being sold or made anymore. American girl doesn't know what they are getting into. People aren't going to like them anymore.
Kid, 11 years old March 22, 2015

#worstwebsiteever

OMG!!! When I first activated my doll code and etc. it was amazing, after I got done my homework I always went on the website. Starting 2 weeks ago it wouldn't let me login!! I kept pressing enter and clicking it and nothing would happen. FINALLY, it did let me login BUT I couldn't see my chracter and everything that had to load took at least 10 min. #worstwebsiteever
Kid, 10 years old November 10, 2014

kids are beter than adults to u know

i think that us kids need beter and more vitural worlds and more fun its a my opinion anybody got a opisite one and general i do not play these games only potropica and fantage and club penguin
Kid, 10 years old November 8, 2014

let me pick

Can you pick your person
Kid, 12 years old November 11, 2013

Great

I own 6 American Girl dolls, and only one of them is accessible to InnerstarU. The whole reason I got another AG doll was to be able to access InnerstarU, and I was not disappointed. American Girl directs their products towards girls 8 and up, and this website definitely fills in those age requirements. I know many people complain about this website because you have to purchase a doll to play on the website, but that's kind of the point. Other websites, such as Club Penguin, make you pay so you can go on their site, so there's no difference. Overall, this is a great website to play on, IF you have an AG doll that can access it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAshleyy_Booo12 September 14, 2013

Safetys

they should have this so they know whats good and whats bad and just to have so people can joke around with it on here instead of real life
Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2013

GREAT WEBSITE!

I love this website! Its great for young girls. MANY parent controls. This is a very safe and fun website! Most young girls would L-O-V-E it ! ! !
Kid, 8 years old May 12, 2013

What I think

It helps other people learn
Kid, 11 years old October 17, 2012

LAGGY EVEN ON A GOOD CPU!

THIS GAME IS HORRIBLE! I NEVER EVEN GOT A CHANCE TO PLAY! It had to load for 10 minutes flat. >:(
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 August 28, 2012

innerstar university

send messages without any restrictions? This site has games and other activities to make learning fun. How can you make school, homework, and reading more fun?
Kid, 11 years old July 28, 2012

I joined innerstar universtary

i have an american girl doll. the website is good but not worth 100 dollars. it encourages u to buy the books so u can unlock the endings online. the whole website is okay but for 100 bucks and lots of ads to buy more things dont show your kids!
Kid, 12 years old June 10, 2012

isu review

i think that innerstar u encourages girls to do their best. although it is expensive. it costs 100 dollars to get a doll. the website has some educational games.
Kid, 8 years old May 26, 2012

Great AG website and Super Fun and Educational

Heyy! I have 4 dolls, I being a My American Girl Doll. A lot of people are worried about the cost of this website. Dolls that come with a code are $105. Yes, that's a lot of money. Is it worth it? If your child/you/someone you know will use it offline and online then it's one of the best purchases you'll ever make. Also, the site has the option to buy a book (about 8 dollars) and get FULL access to the site for 14 days! Try this out to see how you like it! This site has educational games too, like Help Desk Hubbub, which is all about learning and answering fun educational questions. Hike & Seek teaches about different plants and animals in environments while you learn and find the items on your checklist. There are also fun games like Cupcake Crazy, Bake Sale, and Care & Share. Care & Share encourages girl to donate (virtually, no real money is involved) and donate clothing online that their dolls no longer wear, stars (form of currency), and more to help out others. You get awards for playing games, medals for being brave, strong, confident, and more! Your real doll comes with a charm-keeper necklace. Each outfit you get for your doll in real life comes with a charm with positive messages, The charms say things like fair, proud, real, and more! I think an 8 year old to a 17 year old would enjoy this! The form of currency is "stars". You earn stars by playing games. Then you can buy outfits, and upgrade your room, go to the Real Beauty Salon to get a new hairstyle! Your offline doll can get outfits that your online doll can then buy in the online stores! Or she could have outfits she doesn't have in real life. Check out YouTube for videos on this site. I think that it's definitely worth it and I LOVE american girl. It teaches so many good values. I wrote a long review so you could see what Innerstar U is really about! I hope you get the chance to go on this wonderful website and see for yourself!