Safe social site appeals to girls' depth and intelligence.

Parent of a 6 and 10 year old Written byjennimd May 23, 2010

great for 1 year olds

i love it
Kid, 10 years old June 2, 2010

FINE

MAKE IT BETTER PEOPLE CAN GET IN TO PEOPLES ACOUNTS
Adult Written byTheMelMonster April 9, 2010

Powerfully positive for tween girls

iTwixie is full of positive messages for girls from encouraging an active lifestyle to being creative. There are cool features too like the ability to personalize the site with your favorite background. This site reminds girls that true girl power is about being yourself. I wish there were more sites like this out there!
Kid, 9 years old July 25, 2011

It's a great website - it brings out the best in tween girls!

This is a great website! Tween girls can talk about music, games, I could go on. And guess what? NO BULLIES! This is the best website for tween girls like me.
Parent Written byRSG June 23, 2011

iTwixie is For Really Cool, Really Real Girls

No other site makes sure that everyone is respectful of each other's opinions and that no one is ever mean. Members on iTwixie are so nice and welcoming. And there's always something to learn, think about or do to challenge girls to get stronger, smarter, to try new things or feel good about what girls can do. PLUS girls get to meet girls from all over the planet and I don't have to worry about safety -- iTwixie monitors 100% of what goes on the site. And it's a professional monitor! I love that! And there are games, instant chats, book clubs, awards for blogging... it's excellent! no other site is like it. Whenever iTwixie has a sponsor, it's always a cool, really good sponsor with great stuff to help girls be smarter or stronger. It's not like all those other sites that ask for money all the time or flash ads at our kids. I like sponsors who help to offer high quality content for my kids. I love iTwixie.
Kid, 10 years old September 4, 2010

Zip code?

I like this website, but why do they need my zip code? That's to privet. I'm not signing up.
Kid, 10 years old March 28, 2010

Great site for tween girls

This a great site for girls. It's safe free fun and educcational. Not only that....but it has positive messages. Highly reccomended!
Kid, 11 years old April 3, 2012

if you really like it! as well as your parents

this is an awesome game!
Teen, 13 years old Written byitslittleclai December 26, 2015

Girl power!

This website inspires girls to be themselves and spreads great messages but at times it is a little sketchy.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycalvi16 November 21, 2015

im marco from italy 16

funny
Kid, 10 years old May 22, 2012

I go on itwixie and it is AWESOME! and i really like the privacy! i am 10 and i have wone thangs like green tween and wone a mogo bralet just for geting my bff on itwixie! and i also love twixieing! I think that iwixie is perrfet! and itwixie hashelped me with my wrighting by chwight a bit! and once we evan chated with a real live storm chaser that was fun to chat with! and thay evan make you take a pleasg! itwixie has given me this awesome insirichen like i can do eneny thang!

Kid, 11 years old October 1, 2011

LOVE THIS!

Hey! Well, for this review there will be exactly 5 words. Go on this. LOVE IT!!
Kid, 8 years old July 18, 2010

YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM GOIN ON THERE CUZ NO BOYS YIPPIE!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old June 18, 2010

Sends a Postive Message but Girls feel too Comfortable sometimes

i love iTwixie! I'm a member and i think girls can open up. It sends a very good message. They have news about how you can help with these chairtes, and they have these really interesting psycholagy news-for example one article is how a girl's favorite color tells their personality. I also like the movies the girls post. Also the contests are really interesting. Though sometimes i'm supcious because the girls i think feel too comfortable they tell their age, first name , annd where they live. Also the twixing they now have i'm sorta confused because you have tro pay to talk girls you across the U.S. you don't know. But other than that i love it!
Parent Written byigirlpower May 10, 2010

iTwixie is the ultimate site for tween girls because it's all about what tween girls are all about!

I'm all about iTwixie - it's a wonderful place for girls to try new things, express themselves and get positive feedback from their peers all over the world. iTwixie rocks!