All parent member reviews for iTwixie

Parent of a 6 and 10 year old Written byjennimd May 23, 2010

great for 1 year olds

i love it
Adult Written byTheMelMonster April 9, 2010

Powerfully positive for tween girls

iTwixie is full of positive messages for girls from encouraging an active lifestyle to being creative. There are cool features too like the ability to personalize the site with your favorite background. This site reminds girls that true girl power is about being yourself. I wish there were more sites like this out there!
Parent Written byRSG June 23, 2011

iTwixie is For Really Cool, Really Real Girls

No other site makes sure that everyone is respectful of each other's opinions and that no one is ever mean. Members on iTwixie are so nice and welcoming. And there's always something to learn, think about or do to challenge girls to get stronger, smarter, to try new things or feel good about what girls can do. PLUS girls get to meet girls from all over the planet and I don't have to worry about safety -- iTwixie monitors 100% of what goes on the site. And it's a professional monitor! I love that! And there are games, instant chats, book clubs, awards for blogging... it's excellent! no other site is like it. Whenever iTwixie has a sponsor, it's always a cool, really good sponsor with great stuff to help girls be smarter or stronger. It's not like all those other sites that ask for money all the time or flash ads at our kids. I like sponsors who help to offer high quality content for my kids. I love iTwixie.
Parent Written byigirlpower May 10, 2010

iTwixie is the ultimate site for tween girls because it's all about what tween girls are all about!

I'm all about iTwixie - it's a wonderful place for girls to try new things, express themselves and get positive feedback from their peers all over the world. iTwixie rocks!