Kid reviews for Khan Academy

Excellent tutorials on math, humanities, and more, for free.

Wondering if Khan Academy is OK for your kids?

Teen, 13 years old Written byMiss Luna Lovegood July 1, 2014

Khan Academy is the Best in the World!!!!!

I love Khan Academy! I started using it a few years ago and I love it! It does have fantastic math, but my favorite part is the programming! There are excellent teachers and it's fun to make games!

Teen, 15 years old Written byragtagmisfit May 22, 2014

Amazing website

This website is amazing! It is mainly for math but they do have other subjects. If you or your child want to get a ahead in math or need help, I highly recommend this website. It is set up so you select a grade level or course you want to master and you will be given videos to watch and problems to complete based off of what you have yet to learn. The videos are straight to the point and easy to understand and they don't give you and over-bearing amount of problems. If you want to get ahead or need help in math, please use this website!

Kid, 12 years old April 26, 2014

Amazing!

Khan Academy has great math and science vids, that help you cover up a topic. Awsome and fun for learning!

Teen, 13 years old Written bycolettebernheim_ March 4, 2014

The Pros and Khans of Khan Academy

Khan Academy is great when you are studying for tests! It covers science, math, and even economics! This place is full of so many learning opportunities, and you should use it for your next tests! It covers everything in a video and you can do activities with what you've learned so you can see what you know. GO TO THE WEBSITE! It's going to change the way you learn.
Kid, 12 years old January 1, 2014

Khan Academy is really helpful for all types of students(and focuses on learning) :3

As a personal user of Khan Academy and a 7th grader who is studying Algebra I, I absolutely love this truly educational website. My dad encourages me to use it at times so I can improve my skills in math(since I'm pretty much below average in my grade for Algebra I) and I noticed that Khan Academy also aims at the things you may have trouble with in math and sees what level you are in math. This website is also constantly improving how it runs and what it has in store for you to learn. It also lets you receive points so you can feel rewarded for any skill you have mastered for cool profiles and things you can get on the website so you don't feel like you did anything after mastering a skill you may or may not have had trouble on. Overall, Khan Academy is a great website for students who have trouble on math and is really good from the scale from kindergarteners to high schoolers.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBookworm100 August 20, 2013

Depthy yet clear tutorials that save your grade...

Khan Academy is an amazing website for any student whose education needs a little extra reinforcement. Almost every modern-day kid, including me, has their share of stumbling-blocks in education. It can be frustrating to just gape during an awkward, deficient "lesson"- especially in math - and then be given a list of problems and not register or identify them. Trust me, I know - the algebra tutorials on K.A. are life-savers. Of course, there are tutorials on a variety of subjects, but the website is especially known for its mathematical clarity. DEFINITELY check it out if you're struggling with anything vague in school. You will NOT be sorry.

Kid, 11 years old May 24, 2013

Good and informative

Any age any grade any math subject! The school videos on there are very good and informative.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySavinnaMarie January 2, 2013

Best educational site on the internet

IT'S REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY GOOD IN HERE. I'm a student but I dropped out of school but I wanted to learn because I don't want to be behind my former classmates so I was searching for educational sites and everything and I saw this website and it is the best thing I saw since I got out of school. it's very educational and I love how practical they are by making videos of the actual lesson and teaching it in the video. specially for me who don't really like reading and I really have a hard time learning just by reading the lesson so yeah. this is a big help to me. and I thank the creators and teachers of this site! I also donated to them because I think they deserve a donation. lol.

Kid, 12 years old February 14, 2012

ok crazy

you are kidding that,s for 10 to teen years

Teen, 14 years old Written byDolson Fairfieldp January 24, 2012

Khan Academy for high schoolers??

This site other then math is geared more toward highschoolers. With biology history geometry, trig, calc etc. It defiantly helps with math but is not 100% useful until hs years.Geat website overall 5 out of 5

Kid, 12 years old November 16, 2011

A's for kids

I think if your kid make bad grades this is the Khan Academy to make all A's just staight A's.
Kid, 10 years old March 20, 2011