All parent member reviews for Kideos

Parent of a 3 and 8 year old Written byMathWiz55 December 23, 2009

Great site for kids of all ages!

Both my kids (ages 3 and 7) love the site and I'm confident leaving both alone with the site as its both trustworthy for me and entertaining for them!
Parent of a 9 and 11 year old Written bybrown_eyed_girl March 26, 2010

Kid friendliest videos in one easy site

Fun, safe alternative to YouTube. All the kid-friendly videos on the web collected in one easy to navigate site. Both entertaining and educational videos abound. Older kids may not be impressed with the music & videos for preschoolers, but parents don't need to worry about kids stumbling across inappropriate material. There are some videos which are TV commericals (eTrade talking babies) and I don't agree that all the viral videos archived on the site are appropriate for all ages (baby dancing to Beyonce's "Single Ladies" - cute baby but those lyrics? seriously?) but so much safer than YouTube.
Parent of a 5 year old Written bymegandmarsh December 12, 2009

Great place to let kids try out the Internet

this site is great -- i feel totally confident letting my kids click around on here by themselves.
Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written byLindsCa March 30, 2010

Great for Kids!

I love Kideos (more importantly my kids love it). They have pulled all the safe/fun/educational videos from Youtube and put them together on one site. They also organize all the videos in channels (my boys love the Sesame Street channel). I recommend this site to all parents of kids 2-10, and I think most parents will find the videos entertaining too. P.S. Be sure to check out the "Where's Matt" video.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byisaakssmiles May 21, 2010

Great for younger viewers with parents

There are great videos to look at with my son. He loves the animal videos. The only issue is that he loves super heros and I feel they are too violent for a 3 year old.
Parent Written byCooldee May 2, 2010

Perfect for the entire family!

No bad values here!
Parent of a 4, 7, 9, and 11 year old Written byaasaints April 26, 2010

My kids love it

My son and nice love it so much at first they were using youtube but now this is perfect
Adult Written bylove4all1234 December 18, 2009

Parent pleaser!

Great way to take the load off parents!
Parent of a 4 and 7 year old Written byTooMuchSense December 7, 2009

Safe kids videos

Love it! Just created my first playlist on Kideos.