All member reviews for KidsCom

Teen, 16 years old Written byWebCriticGirl76 January 6, 2011

Jank

I hate this website. Children date and 'do it', and curse. It is unsuccessful and boring. I think this website sucks.
Kid, 10 years old October 25, 2010

wow 101010

i love boys i am not guy ok chid
Kid, 7 years old June 19, 2010
Kid, 12 years old March 22, 2013

LEARNING

Sex Talk, Violence, and Language

I can't believe this! When I played Kidscom in 2008, it was pretty clean and I really loved the site! Now I just hear racist talk and foul language, 8 year olds will get scared when someone calls them names and talks about having sex with them. Don't let your kids go on this site often, they'll learn too much too early.
Kid, 11 years old April 7, 2012

NOT FOR KIDS!

I played kids com for about a week before I got way too uncofortable. First it seemed alright but I noticed dating was going on. I was 8 so I went to see how it felt. I did what everyone else did, said I was avalible. So this guy said he liked me, though we all looked the same. We went to a room and he asked if I wanted to "do it". Then he came up to me and said nasty things like "oh baby". I did not say anything back so he "broke up" with me. I never went on sense.
Kid, 11 years old April 7, 2011

I think it would be fun for littler kids, but watch out for the messaging.

Well, I made an account and I got bored of it within 2 mins. When I was on there, you could type stuff like "butt" and other things not too bad but could hurt little kids feelings. I guess it would be pretty educational if you play educational games on there. I would say it's boring for me, but I'm 11. For 7+ ages I would reccomend. Littler kids than those ages, would probably get offended or sad about the rude messaging that a smaller sibling, or friend might be worried about. If your 5, 6, or even 7, I think go on KidsCom.com with a parent/gardian so they can supervise you (your kid).
Teen, 14 years old Written byBrandonSiding February 17, 2014

Review of most current version as of 2/17/2014!

Kidscom.com is a unique virtual world that promotes diversity and environmental friendly changes in home lifestyles. Regarding previous concerns of inappropriate chat recently a new chat system has been put in place rendering all older reviews not as accurate. With the new chat system when trying to patch in bad phrases using fragments of other appropriate words it will detect it and prevent that person from talking. This means that people who tend to say bad things won't be able to interfere with your child's gameplay. However I do recommend every once in a while you monitor gameplay to make sure no new exploits in the chat system are being used. I doubt there are any and if there were contact Kidscom.com and they will be happy to fix any exploits to keep Kidscom.com a safe, fun virtual world. Now that I think we covered all the safety concerns about Kidscom.com lets move on to the fun part! Kidscom.com is packed full of fun games that also teach important lessons to your child. I have played Kidscom.com for almost 6 years in my free time and I always find new ways to have fun. Some people may say it is boring, but that is all based on what you like to do for fun. I think more people should try out Kidscom.com with parents permission of course! :)