All parent member reviews for Kidz Bop

Adult Written bySlytherin Student March 13, 2012

Parents please read

I am a nineteen year old and this site disappoints me somewhat. I have checked out kidz bop for my ten year old sister and was shocked by what I saw. Yes, there is censore so words like "kill, dead, sexy," ect cannot get through, but I have discovered these kids are smart. They change the words to where they go through, but you can still read what they mean. Ex: mecksie instead of sexy, piassed instead of (warning language) pissed, daed instead of dead, and some really bad ones. Several children "date" each other on here as well. Some children are bullied and say they want to die. I've even seen gay children on there. My little sister looked at me in shock when she saw all this and said, "Big brother, why are these children so nasty with the things they say?" It's gotten bad I tell you. I've even seen mention of a seventeen year old saying they drink beer.
Parent Written by5940india January 22, 2011

I luv those songs on on kids bop world
Parent of a 8 year old Written bykaisy January 1, 2011

i love all the songs@!!!!

i love it i wanted niki minaj and rihanna
Parent of a 8, 8, and 9 year old Written byOhHeyGirlll June 3, 2013

Unsafe and Inappropriate!

WAAAY TOO INAPPROPRIATE, Like all other virtual sites, Kids can DATE?! I thought this was a safe site until I found my 8 year old VIRTUALLY dating a "supposedly 12 year old" This is why there is kidnaps and what's even worse is that it's not anyone she knows. I don't think posting pics and movies of THEMSELVES is a good idea, First of all, people can bully for what they look, make fun of the videos, and their real life is BROADCAST all over Kidz Bop like an actual reality show! Again, My 8 year old showed "her audience" our whole house, and her siblings, and she made them explain themselves, Way too dangerous. Kids are very smart though these days, smart enough to pass the filters and they swear, but they spell the words wrong, I saw "beach" which meant the b word, Oh yes and back to the vids... I saw something called "twerk team and more" and they post videos of them twerkin, doing "it", and kissin, and what's even worse is that Kidz Bop didn't ban this and this got many fans, good reviews, and nobody even CARED to ban this! Do not bring your kids here!
Parent Written bySalebxy January 26, 2013

LEARNING

Uh, I'll type up a plot summary from the very beginning sometime. Until then just wait. And about the introduction section...I knew I was missing something. Thanks. I shall now move this topic to the introduction center now that I have one. Last edited by Somelia (2012-07-16 00:19:07)

Hey TDR guys... I used to be in the original RPG! But then I quit on account of weirdness! But I wanted to sorta join again... so I'm coming here. -wolvesstar97
Parent of a 17 year old Written bymz.krazy February 4, 2011

Parent of a 8 year old Written bymasque08 June 27, 2010

love it

i love it
Parent of a 3 year old Written bychasity campbell June 1, 2010

i love it parent with 2 kidz they love it so much.
Adult Written byjcalis1969 December 7, 2008

KIDZ BOP while parents scratch their heads

Grandma bought one for our 3 year old on her birthday. We were all very eager to see the thing in action. We raided lots of older toys and flashlights for their batteries and hooked it up. What complete a let down. The video was grainy, badly focused and, oh yes, mostly BLACK & WHITE. The microphone volume switch was broken and popped between off and full blast at will. This thing is going back to the store tomorrow. It’s junk.