All teen and kid member reviews for Kidz Bop

Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2010

love it
Teen, 16 years old Written byluke3854 June 20, 2010

This is a mockery of music just like rap let your kids listen to good music not this
Kid, 8 years old January 23, 2010

Uh... it's pretty good and that. It's good.
Kid, 7 years old June 23, 2010

The sophia

I love it
Kid, 11 years old July 10, 2014

LEARNING

songs

no offense but kidz bop kinda mess up the songs that older kids like very much. i get that some songs have bad words but dont change the lyrics. just make that beep sound. plus when the original song has a low beat dont make it a higher beat. O and one more thing dont sing at the same time it's kinda anoying.
Kid, 7 years old July 7, 2014

LEARNING

Awesome

It is really great because you can sing to it! I just love it.
Kid, 10 years old January 7, 2014

It's bad!!!

I think it is ok, but ridiculous about the amount of personal information you have to give to be a V.I.P. Like your credit card #, your social security, your signature. Anybody could steal your ID from that kind of information! And when you become a member, to actually use the site and post videos etc... You have to become a V.I.P. It ruined my dreams of becoming a book character for a contest because the information my mom had to give for me to do it was to personal so I couldn't:( Overall I admire the Kidz Bop singers, but strongly disagree with the amount of information required for entry.
Kid, 10 years old July 20, 2013

Kidzbop, safe or not?

I think this website is pause for 10 and under because this is almost like a YouTube for 'kids'. They have a safe chat policy where you can get banned but people can easily substitute words for curses. I also think that some parents may not be comfortable with their kids posting videos of themselves that are publicly viewable even by strangers that go onto the site. I also recieve a number of friend requests every week from so called 14 year olds and teens asking to be my friend. I don't even know the people! Kids can also virtually date and plan to meet people in person which is not safe. If you let your kids use this site, you should probably monitor their activity. My Kidzbop name is Spark21, and I hope I helped!:-):-):-)
Kid, 12 years old June 14, 2013

It's fun, but...

I go on this site (I make an animation on there!). However, some people get past the filters. Some people say bad words, and KB doesn't seem to moderate very well. I've seen bloody/violent pictures on there, and that stuff isn't even allowed on KB!
Kid, 12 years old June 9, 2013

OK....

This is a fun site. I have an account on there. But, I don't think they moderate/review pictures and videos anymore. People post a lot of bloody/disturbing content on the site. If you are squeamish, this site isn't for you.
Kid, 10 years old March 4, 2013

bad bop you mean

its the worts iam 10 and i think it sucks THEY sound weird and sing horible DONT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old May 15, 2012

great

if you ever get on kids bop my usnername is tajtaj
Kid, 10 years old November 6, 2011

Why not?

I am a user of Kidz bop (out of sheer bordem :P) and I cant really think of anything wrong with it except the fact of the ads on it, which is mostly for there albums anyways, so I dont think its that bad!
Kid, 8 years old July 28, 2011

Great site!

In one video by Hunter Pecunia, the Kidz Star USA Talent Search winner, she used the word d*mn.
Kid, 10 years old July 28, 2011

A really good site

I know I'm a little old for kidsbop, but I cant have a facebook yet, so this is as close as I can get. I can tell you right now I have NEVER seen ANYTHING at ALL innapropriate. NEVER. Most vidoes are of people singing. I like one to one, but it really isn't one to one. Anyone can see what you write. I dont really like the music, though. I like the site, so you should try it! :D
Kid, 11 years old July 21, 2011

perswadeing parents

i love kidz bop it is sooooo cool. anyone should let there kids on kidzbop.
Kid, 8 years old May 27, 2011

awesome

this site is awesome so better than noggin right!
Kid, 8 years old May 21, 2011