All parent member reviews for KidZui

Parent of a 9 and 11 year old Written bykatybug2000 December 19, 2009

safe surfing

My kids loved the free website so much had to buy the upgraded version. This is the only way my kids are allowed to surf. Love the reports that tell me what my kids are doing.
Adult Written bymichelelynne April 9, 2008
Parent of a 4 year old Written byisaiahcalvin January 6, 2010
Really like it and works well with the firefox browser
Parent Written bykmommy04 November 18, 2014

Parent of a 5, 6, 7, and 11 year old Written byAnEpicGuy December 5, 2012

Great kids browser

I use this browser with my kids. It is AMAZING. Thank you, KidZui Team.
Adult Written byRageRabbit October 1, 2012
LEARNING

Bad addon for a bad browser

Stinky Firefox addon, half-working piece of poo.
Parent of a 4 year old Written byblondehotmama April 12, 2011

Can't get my Kid Off of Kidzui

I love Kidzui because once my 4 year old gets on it, she can easily surf the web by category and subjects that are only interesting and appropriate for her age group. Keeps me from having to search in Google for each game title etc. Also, while she's on it by herself I don't have to worry about her going on to my PC and hitting a wrong button that could hurt my computer. I think this is truly a great product that keeps your kid safe online and frees up a moms time to get some laundry done.
Parent of a 2, 4, 6, 8, and 11 year old Written byhandmadecharlotte March 2, 2011
Parent Written bymommy_chu February 11, 2011

good for both parents and kids

love it
Parent of a 4 and 5 year old Written byclaire.k.alt February 7, 2010

Too many ads

Too many ads. Everytime something is loading there is a ad to look at while you wait. inevitably, my kids click the ad and never actually get to a site...just jump through ads. haven't found a way to block ads.
Educator and Parent of a 2, 4, 10, and 12 year old Written byrmichelle85 September 14, 2009
it has ads
Parent Written byfflala98 September 12, 2009

Perfect For Any Kid!

I love it. You can decorate your own background and other cool things. There are so many you can't explain.
Parent of a 8 year old Written byBlueJade April 9, 2008
Adult Written bykzshannon April 9, 2008

Like answering a prayer for parents

This downloadable browser is comparable to Internet Explorer but just for kids. It showcases a fun user interface and allows kids to really give their opinion and a sense of self by tagging and customizing their experience. It's filled with educational content as well as what's new and hot. Definitely recommended!!!