Kid reviews for KidZui

Kids' browser features safe, prescreened sites.

Kid, 10 years old September 14, 2012

I loved this when I was younger!

I loved this when I was about 5. I now use normal internet browsers, but this is still very good for kids. I recommend the paid subscription, it's pretty cheap (about $40 per year?) and you can get some pretty cool things. I loved the option to make my own character. And if you watch, say, a video, you can "rate" it by using one of the icons (I remember them being things like "boring" or "cool". I'm sure KidZui has changed since I last used it, hopefully it's still good!
Kid, 8 years old August 21, 2012

Okay...

I started using it when I was in Kindergarten, It's great! My sister uses it but now we're used to the plain old internet because there's things WE are allowed to see, which our parents allow us to see, but it's not our parents so it just BLOCKS it. It's not fair, and we're trained not to go on mature sites, so its more like a yeah, if you need me to, whatever.
Kid, 8 years old July 30, 2012

great

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 5 years old August 11, 2011

Kidzui rocks for my kids

My kids love it, they have been using it for three years, my son started at age 2 and my daughter at age 4. We have never seen anything inappropriate on the site. It's the only internet we allow with little supervision.

Teen, 13 years old Written bybh150 January 15, 2011

Really?

ok so this crap about it giving it bases some info based on gender, but i've never seen a boy that likes barbie so seriously?
Kid, 9 years old January 15, 2011

boring

OK boring..........

Kid, 9 years old December 30, 2010

BORING with a capital B

I HATE IT

BORING BORING BORING nothing fun age 2 to 5
worst thing ever.I hate it. I hate it. No chat games no anything.
NO FUN
Kid, 10 years old April 2, 2010

great for kids kids over 13 may find it boring

this is good because it is made for kids, and if you type somthing in thats bad, it says kidzui wolnt let you go tho this place, but your parents can enable you to do it, or somthing like that.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymarryfarry March 11, 2010

perfect for kids, fun game contents, and it can be educational

Great service. It is definitely child-friendly. I actually use it. It can be quiet fun. I love all the dress up games which are in full screen. :)

Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2010

Very good.

Very good. It's safe. The only problem is when you want cool things, you'll need to pay.

Kid, 10 years old September 19, 2009

Perfect for young curious kids but not for older kids

I don't really like KidZui because it is boring and useless. It is slow with loading and doesn't allow many perfectly safe videos and sites!
Kid, 9 years old September 9, 2009

OK

Pretty cool. Parents you will like it so will your kids. It could just frustrate your kids with the extremely long loading and earning "points" for "levels".
Teen, 13 years old Written byjenkinstiff August 14, 2009
Kid, 10 years old July 8, 2009

Great for kids not for little kids

Sometimes i find my little seing content before he is old enough to see it

Kid, 8 years old February 1, 2009