All member reviews for KidzVuz

Moderators make site a safe place for kids to post reviews.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTuiblue April 26, 2011
Adult Written byDadoftwins March 3, 2011

Great site for tweens to connect and express themselves!

Kid, 8 years old March 6, 2011

Great site

Love it! User friendly. Could spend all day on this site.
Educator and Parent Written byBertha Ror November 9, 2014

Examine their claims

My main concern is the publishing of videos to the Youtube site. It isn't hard to connect the video to the child's account on Kidzvuz and so someone coming across the video on Youtube can find that child's id at Kidzvus. There's information aggregation possibilities I'm not sure Kidzvuz are keeping an eye on. One video I watched of a kid playing a game revealed their game identity - from this kind of revelation, a viewer can put together a composite profile of a child from different platforms. The Youtube question again - I tried out their claim that comments are moderated. They are not. My comments on the videos on youtube went through a split second after I hit post. Kidzvuz replied that it was a bug that they fixed after I identified this problem. If I were a parent, I wouldn't rule out this site but I'd test and try out rather than trust their claims. Look at the other videos, see if there's stuff that should have been caught out, be mindful that kids inadvertently reveal stuff about themselves that can be put together with revelations on other sites and platforms.
Kid, 11 years old January 15, 2012

Awesome

I think it's awesome and cool!!!
Kid, 9 years old December 24, 2011

Best site ever!!!!!

This is an awesome site!