All member reviews for Kidzworld

Kid, 9 years old April 23, 2010

bad but ok?

people ask for bf/gf but they don't even know the person! people say bad things on here but i don't care!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySmoothie971 August 13, 2010

With restrictions, is fun.

I am thirteen years old, and I think this is a good website for 10+. There is a moderated chat room only up for certain hours, and most of the moderators and friendly and will block somebody for misbehaving. The boards are USUALLY okay, with the exception of some misbehaving kids, but moderators will probably eventually fix them. You can learn a lot from the Brain Candy section and take both personality and general knowledge quizzes, so it's not ALL bad. Overall I would say as long as you don't add strangers and are careful with your information, this site can be fun.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

it is soooooooooooooo Fun!

it is a really cool web stite I am 9 but it is a really good web stite go and see for your self!
Kid, 10 years old April 11, 2011

Ten and Up!

A lot of sex and puberty advice.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybarryisblessed October 17, 2010

Kid, 12 years old May 21, 2011

iffy for tweens

I don't really like this site. Its fun to socialize with people on here, but the people have to much freedom without proper moderation. They can cuss and not get in trouble for it, and they talk about puberty and stuff on there, sometimes evens sex. Its gross.
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2010

a little confusing,but good

i like this site,but the parental permission email is hard to accept beacause my account keeps saying i need to send it other than that ,the ads are roll over ones BUT I LIKE THE SITE and hope you to
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2009

For tweens and teens!

They have a chat room but it is only open certain hours and it it monitored by an adult. If you type something innapropriate then it wont allow you to send it.
Kid, 11 years old August 17, 2010

Nobody Under 11

This website gives you advice columns, game reviews, blogs, and profiles. It is perfect in every way with its user content. However, their is too much talk about s** and other inappropriate stuff on older kid's profiles. The content written by the website is actually very helpful and sends tons of positive messages. They do need to allow users to customize their safety choices a little bit more and maybe parent profiles might limit the inappropriate content down to a minimum. The name should probably be changed to Teenz World.
Kid, 11 years old April 1, 2011

THis is a great site if you love to click ads out of yoru way. To just see a blog I had to click 2 ads out of my way and there si still a legonijao at the bottom.
Kid, 10 years old November 11, 2009

Not so safe for tweens...

Kidzworld? More like teenzworld! I swear, people just act as if it's Myspace or something. Everyone's always looking for a bf/gf. I mean where's the safety, positivity? It does not sound monitored!
Kid, 11 years old July 18, 2011

GOOD FOR KIDS WHO ARE TOO YOUNG TO DO FACEBOOK

i have been on kidzworld snice december 2010 and it's not as bad as common sense says. sure, sexual beavor is a little bit inapporiate and a tiny bit of 2nd page ads, but i think every kid in the world should have one.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySuzu October 13, 2011

As a 15 year old KW user, I think...

Kidzworld is a fun, safe place for kids to talk and make friends with other kids. The few restrictions and rules are clear and designed to keep the kids safe. Responsible adults moderate the boards and chat room. Chat is only open during certain hours and a moderator is watching the whole time. Pictures must also be approved before other users can see them. No e-dating is allowed ever. For extra help, Kidzworld also gives helpful, mature users the status Jr. Mod. They can lock boards inappropriate board topics, and help out a lot around the site. Any user can report inappropriate content to the mods or admins. On the fun side of the spectrum, it's a great way for kids and teens to make friends and learn about social networking. There are a lot of nice people to be found, and the boards offer interesting or just fun random discussions. The occasional quiz is interesting and the customizable profiles (also moderated) are fun to tweak. I'm not saying it's all kittens and rainbows. Yes, there is some information and discussion on puberty, but the boards where this usally takes place (Boy's Only/Girls Only) can't be accessed until users reach a certain age. Still, as we all know everyone has different standards, and content that some people may find offensive can sometimes be found. For users, say, about 10 or older, it's mostly all okay. For users under that age, it really depends on the child and what parents personally find offensive. With proper supervision from an adult, this really shouldn't be an issue. Kidzworld is very safe, but they can't censor everything. I repeat, as long as kids are supervised, all should still be well. I would highly recommend this site. It's a lot of fun, and there are awesome people to meet. I've never had problems, and the mods and admins work hard (and succeed) to keep things safe.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTehEpicNinjaa September 20, 2011

Read this review. =p

I think this site is safe, educational and epic. The admins are really kind as well. They're human beings who talk to you and are happy to help you with any problems you have on the site. There's also a person called Dear Dish-it who can solve your teen problems too. I'd recommend this site to anyone aged 9-17. Also there is junior mods who make sure the boards are safe too. Have fun!
Teen, 16 years old Written byZonkers! October 12, 2011

Inside Kidzworld

UPDATED REVIEW : Kidzworld is a good site for teens. I gave it a pause for younger kids & parents should watch younger kids online anyways. If you are surfing with your kids, Kidzworld can be place to learn about the internet & social networking if used with caution. Safety and Kidzworld Hi, I'm Zonkers!, yes that's my Kidzworld username, and I'm one of the Junior Moderators (Jr Mods) there. Some reviews have mentioned safety on KW so my review is going to be mostly about that. SAFETY: To keep KW working and keep you safe while you are there we have four groups of members. ADMINISTRATORS: These are the people that run KW. They do not have a regular schedule, they are online whenever they have work to do or when we ask for help. They come online to watch the site & just because they love the site. They are a great group of people who have built an amazing site for us. They are working harder than ever before & KW is only going to be even more amazing in the future. The longer I work with them, the more I respect them. MODERATORS: This group works on a schedule and each one has their own job to do; approvals or moderating the Chat Room. I won't comment on the Mods because I don't go on Chat so I don't really know the Mods. The only Mod I have really spoken to is Lone Pine, an awesome person worth saying "Hi" too if you can find her. Oh yeah, I do know that the Mods work very hard at KW. I have gotten to meet Honour a few times, a nice guy who almost all the girls on KW have a crush on. JUNIOR MODERATORS: Regular members who are asked to help the Admins on the site. They watch almost every part of the site for problems and report them to the Mods and Admins. REGULAR MEMBERS: There are between 1.6 and 2 million members on Kidzworld and they are almost everywhere all the time so they will almost always find problems before anyone else. All members have the ability to report problems on the site. Many features have a Report button, if you see something that doesn't belong on KW, click the Report button. Most importantly, protect yourself! If someone tries to bully you or do something inappropriate, report them! Don't give out personal info or your password, no website can keep you safe if you do not keep yourself safe. Who or what are Junior Moderators? We are not full Moderators, we have limited authority and abilities, we are the helper elves on Kidzworld. We are all regular members that do our best to watch the site and keep it safe for you. Our reports get priority so if you see something wrong, even if you click the report button, you should let us know. Also if things get out of hand on the boards, we can lock topics to solve the problem. If you have any questions about KW, ask us, we try to help in every way we can. The Jr Mods are an awesome group of people that I am very lucky to be working with. Just comment any Jr Mod that is online, they will all be happy to help you. ONLINE DATING: Someone mentioned this being a problem in a review. Online dating is dangerous and against the rules on KW but some kids do try to do it. If we find anyone trying to e-Date we remove the post and report it to the Admins. KW is very active in warning kids about the dangers of e-dating and preventing it on the site. TEENZWORLD, IS IT? Kidzworld has changed it's policy on age as members grew older and more teens joined but they try to keep it fun and safe for kids. More changes are planned. Sexual content on the boards was becoming a problem so most of those topics were locked to keep the boards kid friendly. Puberty is one of the biggest things for kids and teens to deal with so these subjects are allowed but they are now on boards that younger kids don't usually go on and some of the boards are now age restricted for even more safety. It is important for kids to learn about what is happening to them an be able to discuss it but KW does try to keep it appropriate for it's members. It also has a feature called Dear Dish-It where kids can ask questions and get advice on any problems they are having. ADS: Ad placement is good. Aside from the automatic popup type ads, the ads are usually out of the way and not a problem. FUN: KW has live Chat, Message Boards, Articles, Educational Features, Games, a Role Play section and millions of fantastic members! It's not just fun, it's addictive. With a little common sense and supervision, Kidzworld is safe and a great place for kids. Articles include Special Occasions, Celebrities, Education, Hygiene and much more written in a kid friendly style. With the changes they have made and the changes they have planned it gets more awesome every week. I can really recommend joining this site, I wish I joined sooner. My biggest caution is language. Changes to the rules means you can use language on the site that I'm not allowed to use at home or school & I don't use myself. To be honest, I find the language upsetting. If you have a problem with the language on the site, please complain to the Admins. One member complaining alone doesn't get very far.
Teen, 16 years old Written by-Gracie September 16, 2011

Great website for kids and teens!

Kidzworld is a super safe, and super friendly website for kids and teenagers to visit. All parts of Kidzworld are moderated by friendly mods and admins who are willing to help you with any issues. Any users who evade the rules are dealt with and bullying is a strict rule at Kidzworld and there's no way it will be tolerated. Kidzworld also contains fun, interesting and educational articles for the teenagers and kids to read. Most suggestions are considered to please all of the users on Kidzworld. As long as you don't give out any personal information, which is very hard to because Kidzworld has filters that detect any information being given out, you will be okay and you'll enjoy your time at Kidzworld.
Teen, 13 years old Written byChyenneABC November 27, 2010

Love It

love its a safe website for anyone
Kid, 9 years old May 22, 2009

sooo many things i hate about it

WOW its terrible soooo slow they are kiddish but when i checked this i guess not BTW did u know they also say sox which means "sex" and says "gets on" and "take off ur outfit" and I dont mean that inaproppreitly but i seen it !!!! and when i say kiddish its like if it doesnt reconize wat u typed it wont let u say it. it is like a dating site because ppl go like "any lonley guys or gurls" and "do u like gurls" and @$$ as in ass
Teen, 13 years old Written byhugebear September 16, 2011

KW is awesome

KW is the best kids site ever. I joined when I was ten and I have the most amazing friends from all around the world. I has been friends with some of the members for nearly five years now and I would never leave (until I'm 18 when the account gets locked). The Admins - The Achilles family is amazing and they care about all the KW users. The Mods are awesome and they keep everyone safe too. Me and some other members got made Junior Mods in January and we help out on the boards. There's a filter monster that eats anything whats not appropriate and plus if anyone reports anything the Admins deals with it fast. KW is me online family. Thank you Allen for making KW :) ~huge. The sexual content is not aloud so I dont know why 40% of parents and educators says that its there (Thank you for reading me post) .